broke it already!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broke it already!!

Erm - used a skin that wouldnt let me back into settings page - button didnt work - so in my wisdom deleted it from frodo folder - unsurprisingly now i get awhite screen where the skin should be when i start FP,

is the skin settings in any of the ini files??

I did the same thing. I could not find a way to re-instate the original skin (DAYSKIN or NIGHTSKIN). I decided to reinstall FP and start over.
    MikeH

Comment

Open up the .ini file in the main directory, and you should be able to set skin back to the default from there

Garry
      Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
      www.aimee.cc

Comment

in the frodoplayer.ini file you can change the time when it switches to night mode, then you can go back in your settings and change it back.
        Download Skin For FrodoPlayer 1.0.9

Comment

Just set DAY_SKIN or NIGHT_SKIN to the name of the folder with the skin
          [H]4 Life
          My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
          It will be done sometime in the next generation.
          I'm a lesbian too.
          I am for hire!

Comment

Just set DAY_SKIN or NIGHT_SKIN to the name of the folder with the skin
            Tried that...didn't help. I'll have to try it again..next time I inadvertantly select an invalid skin.

BTW...my .ini file names them DAYSKIN and NIGHTSKIN without the underscores...??
            MikeH

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
              Tried that...didn't help. I'll have to try it again..next time I inadvertantly select an invalid skin.

BTW...my .ini file names them DAYSKIN and NIGHTSKIN without the underscores...??
              whatever I can't remember all thos ******* settings !
              [H]4 Life
              My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
              It will be done sometime in the next generation.
              I'm a lesbian too.
              I am for hire!

Comment

Working...
              X