• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRODOPLAYER 1.0.9 SKIN in progess

NEW HEADLINES

THE SKIN IS COMPLETE,
    CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

as i have said, i am making a new skin for the version 1.0.9 FP

here is what i have came up with so far...completely different, but yet the same as the skin for 1.0.8... this time i as also making the right size 800x480, so the pic will look nice and clean without the rough edges.

this is what the skin for 1.0.8 looked like

and now here is the 1.0.9 skin

it has all the new buttons add, plus the button i have asked frodo to add...THE SHUTDOWN/POWER BUTTON...it is fully functional in this skin...

your comments plz! the skin will be out before the official and final release of FrodoPlayer 1.0.9
    Download Skin For FrodoPlayer 1.0.9

looks great, the only requests i would have would be make sure the scroll bar buttons are not too small (i used the brushed metal for 1.08 and the buttons were too small, the scroll buttons in 1.09 default skin are much better i'm not sure if this is becasue of the version or the skin). Secondly the watermark in the playlist window can sometimes be anoying in the default skin the frodoplayer watermark seems to distract some and make it slightly harder to read the playlist . Looks great can't wait till your finished!
    EPIA MII-1200, 512 MB Ram, Seagate 7200 RPM 160GB hard drive, Orinoco Gold with 5.5 dB external antenna, Lilliput 7" TS, DVD-ROM, M2-ATX, Rikaline 6010 GPS, Running Frodo Player
    My Truckputer

Comment

thnx bbrother.

the scroll bar seems to be everyones problem, i wont forget to make that bigger, many have requested it.

Comment

Originally posted by WeeZyFellA
        thnx bbrother.

the scroll bar seems to be everyones problem, i wont forget to make that bigger, many have requested it.
        That would be my problem too
        Thanks
        AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
        Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
        Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
        -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

if you have been using my skin for 1.0.8, and if the scroll was small, you can make the scroll bigger in the .ini file. just change the rail height to a bigger number, this can be done in the brushed metal skin also. in the new skin for fp, frodo uses size 5, i used 2.5, that is why his seem larger and more easier to use.

Comment

Hiya Weezy,

the download noted above is for 1.08 right?

Peter
            Stop Buying New Music CD's.
            Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

right, i have to add in the sig.

i still need someone to test the radio for me, to see if it works, it is the same for 1.0.9, so im going to use the same .ini file

Comment

Originally posted by WeeZyFellA
                if you have been using my skin for 1.0.8, and if the scroll was small, you can make the scroll bigger in the .ini file. just change the rail height to a bigger number, this can be done in the brushed metal skin also. in the new skin for fp, frodo uses size 5, i used 2.5, that is why his seem larger and more easier to use.
                No, I was never able to look at the scroll bar in 1.0.8. That is good that we can change the size in the ini file.
                AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
                Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
                Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
                -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

it is good, that way u can adjust it to your liking

Comment

will you have blue and green as well?
                    [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Tektility

Comment

That rocks.

Can't wait to dl it.

Comment

Originally posted by GruvThang
                        will you have blue and green as well?
                        if you have time, please make a blue version, that will let me keep the blue theme in my car.

Btw, i love this skin, i never thought i would replace the brushed metal skin with anything until i saw this one.
                        I wish i knew how to do fiberglass work...

Comment

WOW!

That is one awesome skin! This is gonna be my new skin once I get frodo in my car!

Good Job!

Comment

I meant a blue version and a green version. I really just want Blue myself but i know there are people out there with green schemes.
                            [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Tektility

Comment

I would be happy to test the radio function for you, if you still need a tester. I use the radio quite a bit, haven't had a chance to test it in 1.0.9 yet but will tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X