FM radio card.... (USB?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FM radio card.... (USB?)

hey Froto, what have you tryed when checking out the FM Radio feature?

My Happpague TV/RADIO (USB Ver) doesnt seem to respond, so looking for a USB Radio device that is compatable with your Frotoplayer....

Hey do donating members get your home number for 24hr support?
    **Maybe just a hotline**

Chuck
    www.XionElectronics.com

**MY NEW STORE** Come Visit

Originally posted by chuckctv
    Froto, Frotoplayer....
    I found this rather funny myself.
    The 2007 Scion tC + Infill G4 Project | DVDxml.com

Comment

amusing, froto, u donated to "froto" as well, i guess
      Download Skin For FrodoPlayer 1.0.9

Comment

I am using the Happpague USB FM/TV devise and it works great. Have you downloaded the radiator plugin for WinTV and properly configured it.

Comment

hey (basicevil), if you have everything working well with it, then please let me know how you got thier, I get no reception on tv ( got car tv antenna system, which worked great when i had my tv/dvd/radio system installed previuosly), and the radio is a pain if i get it to work. if i go to their site and update the drivers the device will not work at all, i have to then reload from the original CD to even get it to work. (note: tv does work when connected to CATV though) ... and help is appreciated...

btw : which site has the radiator plugin ... (frodoplyr, happague, ???)

chuck
          www.XionElectronics.com

Comment

get the radiator program for FM. It works on my Frodo just perfect. I just can't get the TV part to work through Frodo.

Comment

again, where is the radiator program..

chuck
              www.XionElectronics.com

Comment

google.com
                Carputer: 2.8Ghz P4, 512 RAM, 120gb HDD, WIFI, TV tuner, CDRW/DVDROM, Slot load DVD in front.
                Screen: Lilliput 7" touchscreen (Custom made Carbon Fiber Screen Enclosure)
                S2000 Carputer

Comment

is it a driver or the player that i keep finding on goodle

if player, then i just install the player and then frodoplayer should be able to play fm radio with this card i have: http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproduc...116-606&DEPA=0 ..right?
                  DICE Los Angeles
                  ]

Comment

Here are the links:

Player: http://flesko.cz/radiator.htm

Once you are sure the FM receiver works with the original WinTV software, download the radiator plugin.

Plugin: http://flesko.cz/plugins.htm

In radiator software make sure you are using an external .dll and make sure you are pointing to the one you downloaded (plugin).

Comment

I have not been able to get the TV to work unless I have it plugged into the cable line. Home reception for regular TV is pretty bad in my neighborhood. I was planning on playing with it some more to see what would work. However 1.0.9 came out and have been busy since.

To run in Frodo I was simply calling it as an external app. But as I said I have not concentrated much on getting the TV to work in the car.

Comment

Working...
                      X