Box around selected song?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box around selected song?

First off, absolutley LOVE the new 1.09 frodo.

Now that I got the *** kissing out of the way, I've got a question, and I apologize if this has been asked, but I searched like crazy already.

In this picture, you'll see several green arrows pointing at a box... how do I get rid of that box? Can I get rid of that box?

The fact that the selected text is already a diff color than the non-selected text should be enough for a person to realize what they've clicked on.

Thanks for any help
    Attached Files

Can't answer you question, maybe Frodo can. But the skin is really comming along great. Can't wait to try it. Any possiblity of doing a red one as well.
    Installed
    Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
    512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
    Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
    [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

I will look into it.
      [H]4 Life
      My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
      It will be done sometime in the next generation.
      I'm a lesbian too.
      I am for hire!

Comment

doubtful that you will beable to since it is due to the way the listbox control is rendered. if it was a .net application he could override the rneder func of the listbox with his own, but its not so he cant change it.
        Philip Plante
        my projects:
        idgn.org | idgnonline.net | contrastsolutions.net

Comment

Originally posted by pplante
          doubtful that you will beable to since it is due to the way the listbox control is rendered. if it was a .net application he could override the rneder func of the listbox with his own, but its not so he cant change it.
          This is not a standard list box, and even if
          it was, you can owner draw them in any
          language.
          [H]4 Life
          My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
          It will be done sometime in the next generation.
          I'm a lesbian too.
          I am for hire!

Comment

Thanks for the comments quattro, I'm assuming you want a different symbol up in the top left corner?

Gimme the type of red you want (perhaps a color code or something) and I'll see what I can whip up.

It'll be a little bit before the whole skin is done.. I think I'm pretty much done with this part, mini-mode, and keyboard, but I didn't even touch main menu any of those radio/xm radio parts (I don't have XM or dlink or anything...)

Comment

Working...
            X