800x600 blue skin background up

800x600 blue skin background down

800x600 red skin background up

800x600 red skin background down

in use red and blue

Download Skin For FrodoPlayer 1.0.9

very very sexy, good stuff.

I like the LCD look
    I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.

www.neoterikos.com

Comment

the download links

I have included the font that will be needed, so add that to the fonts before using the skin.
      DOWNLOAD FONT >>>> LCD DISPLAY GRID

Download anyone of the skins below:

Spaced_Out 800x480_Red

Spaced_Out 800x600_Red

Spaced_Out 800x600_Blue

cars done

Spaced_Out 800x480_Red_AUDI

PLAY WITH THE PSD FILES....SHOW WHAT YOU GET...

Spaced_Out 800x480 PSD FILES

Spaced_Out 800x600 PSD FILES

ENJOY!!!

Comment

What the heck... i downloaded it 2 times and everytime i got the following errors???

! Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\Album_Art: The file "Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\Album_Art" header is corrupt
        ! Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\Background: The file "Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\Background" header is corrupt
        ! Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\BBAA: The file "Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\BBAA" header is corrupt
        ! Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\DVD: The file "Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\DVD" header is corrupt
        ! Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\Menu: The file "Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\Menu" header is corrupt
        ! Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\Mini: The file "Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\Mini" header is corrupt
        ! Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\OSK: The file "Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\OSK" header is corrupt
        ! Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\PLSBUILD: The file "Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\PLSBUILD" header is corrupt
        ! Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\Radio: The file "Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\Radio" header is corrupt
        ! Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\Slider: The file "Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\Slider" header is corrupt
        ! Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\XM: The file "Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\XM" header is corrupt
        ! Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS: The file "Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS" header is corrupt
        ! Spaced_Out 800x600: The file "Spaced_Out 800x600" header is corrupt
        -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

Worked fine for me first try. Nice skin. Great work.
          7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
          ATVMS.com

Comment

yeah worked for me 2 but for some reason when visulation comes on and the bottom bar disapears i cant bring it back to exit full mode visulation
            [|||||-----] 95% complete

Comment

Originally posted by LanoX
              yeah worked for me 2 but for some reason when visulation comes on and the bottom bar disapears i cant bring it back to exit full mode visulation
              You may be using a vis that prevents this. Try a different vis.
              [H]4 Life
              My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
              It will be done sometime in the next generation.
              I'm a lesbian too.
              I am for hire!

Comment

Originally posted by antimatter
                What the heck... i downloaded it 2 times and everytime i got the following errors???

! Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\Album_Art: The file "Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\Album_Art" header is corrupt
                ! Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\Background: The file "Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\Background" header is corrupt
                ! Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\BBAA: The file "Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\BBAA" header is corrupt
                ! Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\DVD: The file "Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\DVD" header is corrupt
                ! Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\Menu: The file "Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\Menu" header is corrupt
                ! Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\Mini: The file "Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\Mini" header is corrupt
                ! Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\OSK: The file "Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\OSK" header is corrupt
                ! Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\PLSBUILD: The file "Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\PLSBUILD" header is corrupt
                ! Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\Radio: The file "Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\Radio" header is corrupt
                ! Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\Slider: The file "Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\Slider" header is corrupt
                ! Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\XM: The file "Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS\XM" header is corrupt
                ! Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS: The file "Spaced_Out 800x600\PICS" header is corrupt
                ! Spaced_Out 800x600: The file "Spaced_Out 800x600" header is corrupt
                hmm....all i can say is try again...the skin folder is fine,

Comment

Originally posted by LanoX
                  the fs menu bar is set in the .ini file to dispear after 10 seconds or something like that. to get it back all you have to do is click the button of the fs window and the fs menu bar should come back up.

Comment

modded spaced out for nissan spec-v

Check it out if you like (Nissan emblem with Spec-V markings)
                    Attached Files

Comment

very nice spec-pc, that logo goes great with my skin. fits prefectly in the menu screen...i like very much....

Comment

i am going to release the psd files later these week...for those that want to add there car badges and stuff, but i will also be taking request. whatever you like, you can do either or...

If you choose to request:
                        provide the color # (hex or dec) for the background and state which badge to use, if you have a certain badge you like, provide that in your post.

1 thing I ask that if you use my psd files to add your own logo or background color, display screenshots or the modified images in this thread. That way if anyone else likes what u changed then they could use it as well..

Comment

Very talented! This aint a skin, it's art! Downloading now, will test friday
                          My 2000 Chevy Monte Carlo SS Install

Comment

appreciate it snmnetwork, i consider it art myself.

Comment

Originally posted by frodobaggins
                              You may be using a vis that prevents this. Try a different vis.

I am using the 1 that came with it...
                              [|||||-----] 95% complete

Comment

Working...
                              X