Preview of my skin (almost done)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview of my skin (almost done)

Thought I'd give you a little preview of my skin. Just FMRadio and XMRadio are still not finished. But I'm not even sure if I can properly finish the XM-skin. I don't have the hardware for it so I can't check the alignment besides some other things.
    Attached Files

Sweeeet!

Comment

hmm - now this I LIKE
      Car: 2000 Audi A4 Avant 1.8t
      Carputer 2.0: removed. Back to stock.

Comment

Oooh Gun Metal . . . very nice.

Comment

How did you get your mini button to appear on the 'main' screen? I've been using the menu button to get to it, but I'd like it there if I could??
          '02 GTI
          [Routis '04] [Opus 90W] [160GB Maxtor HD]
          [Lilliput 7" TS] [VIA M10000] [XMPCR]
          [512MB RAM] [Custom housing]
          [Deluo GPS Mouse] [E-MU 0404 Soundcard]
          Progress Meter: [==============|] 99.9%

Comment

looking good....can't wait

Comment

Best skin I've seen yet for FP1.09! I'm really looking forward to it. Nice work!

Comment

very nice, I like the look
                肚子笑痛了
                S60 Install

Comment

I'm done with my skin . You can find it in the FP 1.09 Skins thread. Here's the direct link:
                  http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=35379

Comment

can't wait to go home and try it. thanks
                    "I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I know so!!!!" Now I'm here!!

By "ToneRiddle"

Comment

umm you dont have a link to XM on the main menu.. (or anywhere I looked)
                      Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

Originally posted by judoGTI
                        How did you get your mini button to appear on the 'main' screen? I've been using the menu button to get to it, but I'd like it there if I could??
                        Look in Skin.ini

There are a lot of extra buttons there.
                        [H]4 Life
                        My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
                        It will be done sometime in the next generation.
                        I'm a lesbian too.
                        I am for hire!

Comment

Bug??

I love the skin, but when I entered DVD mode from the main menu, I wasn't able to exit. When I click on the "X" button in the top left corner, the squre disappears around the "X" and the next button to the right (the Top menu button) momentarily says "MINI". After a few seconds, the buttons return to normal, but the DVD player won't go away. I had to CTR/ALT/DLT to get out of the app.

--nathan
                          Car: 2004 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6MT
                          Audio: JBL BP300.1 running 2 ohms, IDQ10V.2 D4 sub
                          Carputer: Epia M1000, 512MB DDR, Opus 90W, Toshiba 60GB 2.5" HD, Toshiba Slimline DVD/CD-R/CD-RW, Custom Xenarc 700TSV

Comment

Originally posted by strohj
                            umm you dont have a link to XM on the main menu.. (or anywhere I looked)
                            Why do you think did I include a README.TXT ? Take a look there.

Comment

Originally posted by silver_pilate
                              Bug??

I love the skin, but when I entered DVD mode from the main menu, I wasn't able to exit. When I click on the "X" button in the top left corner, the squre disappears around the "X" and the next button to the right (the Top menu button) momentarily says "MINI". After a few seconds, the buttons return to normal, but the DVD player won't go away. I had to CTR/ALT/DLT to get out of the app.
                              Same for you. Take a look at the README. And press top left.

@Frodo: Any idea when a version with this bug fixed will come out ?

Comment

Working...
                              X