skinning --> full screen menu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skinning --> full screen menu

Is there a way to put track info in the full screen menu, not the status bar? But if there's a way to move the status bar somewhere else on the screen (left, top ??), that'll be good too.

Here's the full screen menu I'm working on. Basically, the status bar is integrated into it:

I just finished the background and xm menu:

00 Galant
    armadaE500 P3-660 320M 20G, lilliput, audigy2NX, slim/slotLoad dvd/cdrw, cardReader
    sony rm-x2s, bu303, xmDirect
    xpPro sp2, frodoPlayer 1.09, iGuidance 2.0, custom voiceRecognition
    custom shutdownController

that would be awesome
    www.i-hacked.com Hardware hacking articles

Comment

pretty nice, i like that alot
      01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
      01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
      http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
      mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

That looks really good, I like it.
        Regarding the status bar, I don't think there is a way to move it from the top, I may be wrong though. I looked in the .ini files and there is notting there to set the position of the bar, I believe you can only change the height. But I would look really nice to have it the way you have it setup.
        Installed
        Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
        512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
        Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
        [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Quattro-A4
          That looks really good, I like it.
          Thanks.
          Regarding the status bar, I don't think there is a way to move it from the top, I may be wrong though. I looked in the .ini files and there is notting there to set the position of the bar, I believe you can only change the height. But I would look really nice to have it the way you have it setup.
          It seems like I'm also going to have a problem with the DVD menu. My plan was to keep the position of the volume buttons consistent though all screens. Here's my menu and shutdown screens:

MENU

SHUTDOWN

NIGHT SKIN

00 Galant
          armadaE500 P3-660 320M 20G, lilliput, audigy2NX, slim/slotLoad dvd/cdrw, cardReader

Comment

Sorry I dont have an answer,
            But damn, not you left me anxiously awaiting a release of a skin for frodoplayer. Thanks...Please release it...
            You can still have something if you have nothing

Comment

Very good work! Love the way you keep the menus in same position... Great!
              BMW E36 Project [ ========= ]
              Hardware:
              Lilliput 7" Touchscreen - Epia M-10000 - HQCT 1.0 FM Radio - 2.5" 80Gb - USB GPS
              Software:
              FrodoPlayer 1.10 & MapMonkey with FriBruMet Skins by Frigor.

Comment

That XM screen is awesome, would be much better to have the song info at the bottom.
                肚子笑痛了
                S60 Install

Comment

XM screen

Here's XM Direct running. I can't figure out why the LCD font (track info) doesn't show on my carputer. It works fine on my home and work PCs.

00 Galant

Comment

Originally posted by djScript
                    MENU

SHUTDOWN
                    I really like how it comming along. The only problem I see is, that I don't think you would be able to use any of the audio functions on these two skins. You will be able to display the bottom section of the skin on the screen but none of the buttons will work nor will the song info be displayed. I just wanted to give you a heads up. I'm pretty sure about this, but I am be wrong. Other than that it looking really nice.
                    Installed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

I really like how it comming along. The only problem I see is, that I don't think you would be able to use any of the audio functions on these two skins. You will be able to display the bottom section of the skin on the screen but none of the buttons will work nor will the song info be displayed. I just wanted to give you a heads up. I'm pretty sure about this, but I am be wrong. Other than that it looking really nice.
                      Yes you can use the audio functions on those skins . All the buttons are functional. I'm already running it on my car. I'm not done with the other screens though.

00 Galant

Comment

Well I stand corrected. So the play, stop, vol -, vol +, label_time etc etc... all work in the main menu and in the shutdown menu. I thought there you couldn't add your own functions into the .ini files to add features.
                        Installed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

Oh, and the song info also gets displayed/updated as well. You can actually "Keep Menu Open Until Clicked" and still be able to use the audio controls.

00 Galant

Comment

Well I stand corrected. So the play, stop, vol -, vol +, label_time etc etc... all work in the main menu and in the shutdown menu. I thought there you couldn't add your own functions into the .ini files to add features.
                            I didn't have to add functions. The skins for menu and shutdown are actually just the upper part. The controls are from the background skin.

00 Galant

Comment

I think I know what your doing now. Is the main menu and the shutdown menu the whole screen or is the bottom section for the skin (audio functions) from the main skin and the main menu is an overlay up to the bottom section on the main skin.
                              Installed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X