CarPC Viewer instead of FrodoPics?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CarPC Viewer instead of FrodoPics?

Frodo, would it be possible to have it so that when i hit the "pics" button on the menu screen, it would go to carpcviewer rather than frodopics? thanks
    '05 Acura TL w/ Navi & Bluetooth, JL Audio Cleansweep, JL Audio XR650 CSI, JL Audio XR650 CXI, JL Audio 300/4 Speaker Amp, Eclipse SW6123.4 12" Sub, JL Audio 250/1 Sub Amp, Optima D35 YellowTop Battery http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2184473/1

Originally posted by Chita79
    Frodo, would it be possible to have it so that when i hit the "pics" button on the menu screen, it would go to carpcviewer rather than frodopics? thanks
    to what ?
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

Comment

IF "carpcviewer" is some sort of external application, just edit you skin, remove ( move out of the screen to be precise ) the pic button, and put in its place one of the apps buttons, linked to your external app.
      The changes I'm suggesting are not made to the jpgs. These stay as they are. You should edit only the ini files.
      Ikea Case. Epia M10000.M1-ATX. 512 Mb. 2,5" 80 GB HDD. 7" Lilliput. BU-303 GPS. Sony Joystick.
      Status -->
      Lilliput Installed (not indash yet..)
      BraveCar 2.5

Comment

why don't you use my PICplugin? fully tested working with 1.09

Comment

Originally posted by dragonBTV
          why don't you use my PICplugin? fully tested working with 1.09

Its your PIC plugin that im talking about im trying to make the Pic button on the menu go to your app (as oppose to frodopics), rather than having to go to apps and then pic your PIC plugin from the list of external apps. see what i mean?

A little off topic here guys, but do you guys know why my profile picture isnt coming up on the side of my listings? I added my pic in my settings and it just wont show up.... perhaps its the avatar that im talkin about? (for example, frodo has a smoking monkey...)
          '05 Acura TL w/ Navi & Bluetooth, JL Audio Cleansweep, JL Audio XR650 CSI, JL Audio XR650 CXI, JL Audio 300/4 Speaker Amp, Eclipse SW6123.4 12" Sub, JL Audio 250/1 Sub Amp, Optima D35 YellowTop Battery http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2184473/1

Comment

A little off topic here guys, but do you guys know why my profile picture isnt coming up on the side of my listings? I added my pic in my settings and it just wont show up.... perhaps its the avatar that im talkin about? (for example, frodo has a smoking monkey...)
            You mean that Cheetah ?
            [H]4 Life
            I'm a lesbian too.
            I am for hire!

Comment

damn! for some reason as soon as i posted this msg, this forum decided to put my profile pic up now! waddya know, thanks anyways frodo! LOL

Comment

damn! for some reason as soon as i posted this msg, this forum decided to put my profile pic up now! waddya know, thanks anyways frodo! LOL
                I fixed it.
                [H]4 Life
                I'm a lesbian too.
                I am for hire!

Comment

ahhhh.... i dunno how you do it, but thanks

Comment

new skin for PICplugin
                    Attached Files

Comment

for your question, it's up to which skin you are using

if you use Frigors Skin , you can map it to PHONE button like this in frodoplayer.ini

APP1MINI=False
                      APP1COMMANDLINE=c:\.......\PICplugin.exe
                      APP1COMMANDLINEOPTIONS=NONE
                      APP1PAUSE=FALSE

the number 1 can be changed to any button which you prefer

Comment

Originally posted by dragonBTV
                        for your question, it's up to which skin you are using

if you use Frigors Skin , you can map it to PHONE button like this in frodoplayer.ini

APP1MINI=False
                        APP1COMMANDLINE=c:\.......\PICplugin.exe
                        APP1COMMANDLINEOPTIONS=NONE
                        APP1PAUSE=FALSE

the number 1 can be changed to any button which you prefer
                        im using Febs 1.09 take 3 skin (metal skin).... how would i be able to remote the Pics button on the menu screen, and in place... make a button that will go directly to carpcviewer? thanks again!

Comment

dragonBTV, any plans on getting your picplugin embedded in frodoplayer? cause right now whenever i exit your app, i get the start menu at the bottom when i get back into frodoplayer. I have to click inside frodoplayer to regain focus back to frodoplayer. thanks

Comment

dragonBTV, any plans on getting your picplugin embedded in frodoplayer? cause right now whenever i exit your app, i get the start menu at the bottom when i get back into frodoplayer. I have to click inside frodoplayer to regain focus back to frodoplayer. thanks
                            the uptodate version have hide the tracy bar, try to download the new version

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...9&page=1&pp=15

Comment

im using Febs 1.09 take 3 skin (metal skin).... how would i be able to remote the Pics button on the menu screen, and in place... make a button that will go directly to carpcviewer? thanks again!
                              just modify the pic button on the skin.ini

Comment

Working...
                              X