Girder SendMessage Codes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girder SendMessage Codes

hi frodo, do u have the sendmessage code for the "search" button, and "return to main menu" button?
    i've tried in FP settings to set search to use key "s", and mapped it in girder to a button on my mediaremote (with correct target), yet when i press the button it won't work.

Originally posted by ŠuTcH
    hi frodo, do u have the sendmessage code for the "search" button, and "return to main menu" button?
    i've tried in FP settings to set search to use key "s", and mapped it in girder to a button on my mediaremote (with correct target), yet when i press the button it won't work.
    I could use the codes for GPS and camara screen
    Ikea Case. Epia M10000.M1-ATX. 512 Mb. 2,5" 80 GB HDD. 7" Lilliput. BU-303 GPS. Sony Joystick.
    Status -->
    Lilliput Installed (not indash yet..)
    BraveCar 2.5

Comment

bump

Comment

I'd like them too
        PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
        GammaControl v2.4
        SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

non post whoring bump for Search and GPS
          "Geeks dont need girlfriends we can ping ourselves"

Sony Vaio 2Ghz 40G HHD, Routis 2004 GPS, 7" VGA TS Lilliput, BackUp Camera running RoadRunner with Simplistique Skin.

Comment

I don't think I implimented codes for those !
            [H]4 Life
            My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
            It will be done sometime in the next generation.
            I'm a lesbian too.
            I am for hire!

Comment

Is there a code for the hide button on the embeded GPS screen? I tried using the capture in Girder, it worked when i tested it but didn't work the next time i started Frodo.

Comment

I'd like a sendmessage code for left and right, this would be useful along with the already implemented dirUP and dirDOWN for use on the BBAA screen.

Comment

+ a GPS and GPShide button would be a nice.

Comment

how about a send message command for every shortcut key definied in Frodoplayer?

Comment

That would be great, but I think that we will have no sutch luck before all the coders do whatever they are doing
                      Ikea Case. Epia M10000.M1-ATX. 512 Mb. 2,5" 80 GB HDD. 7" Lilliput. BU-303 GPS. Sony Joystick.
                      Status -->
                      BraveCar 2.5

Comment

is there one for next / reviouse track aswell? im using hotkeys and they just wont work for FP, and seeing as thats how im going to wire up my wheel controlls, could do with finding out a way to get it to work.
                        Audio: Alpine PXA-H700 DSP, Rockford Fosgate Punch P4004 amp, P152S Comps and Alpine SWR-1242D Sub
                        PC: BU-303, SB Audigy 2 ZS, Jetway 1.5Ghz, Cubid case, M2-ATX PSU, New 700tsv
                        Toys:K8055 relay board, Elmscan OBDII

Type-R Mini

Comment

Originally posted by dan__wright
                          is there one for next / reviouse track aswell? im using hotkeys and they just wont work for FP, and seeing as thats how im going to wire up my wheel controlls, could do with finding out a way to get it to work.

there are sendmessages for previous / next track

If you search you will find a file frodo made for girder. Inside you will find the codes FP currently supports!!
                          Status -->
                          BraveCar 2.5

Comment

Working...
                          X