Gamma control in FP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamma control in FP?

Thanks for the great software it does just about everything I want.. I'm curious to know if anyone has figured out a way to adjust gamma brightness in FP? I searched a found a few apps that let you adjust it but none directly in FP. Has anyone got this worked out??

thx

cash_money

Me. Search for GammaControl. The latest version is incluced in the NaviVoice v1.2 release. You'll need to configure Frodo to launch GammaControl with some command line parameters for what you want.
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

I found it! Awesome utility! It's perfect!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 0l33l
        Me. Search for GammaControl. The latest version is incluced in the NaviVoice v1.2 release. You'll need to configure Frodo to launch GammaControl with some command line parameters for what you want.
        What command line parameters would they be?

Comment

I couldn't get anything to happen with this on my system.

I've got an old Toshiba Satallite Pro 740CDT with a 'Chips on Technologies' chipset running Windows 2000pro sp4 with DX7. Any ideas?? The laptop doesn't have a brightness slide or a FN key to dim the LCD it only has a custom driver which as I recall doesn't work in 2000. Any ideas???

Comment

=(

Comment

Where did you find it? Can you post a link, and how you set it up please? This is all I need to complete my setup!!
              Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X