Video volume too low

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video volume too low

Is it jsut my music videos? My mp3s play nice and loud but the video (divx, xvid, rm) are about 40% lower. Any program out there that can solve this?

ive been trying to find a video volume normalizer for a while now.. havent found anything yet..
    View My Blog

Click for 2GB FREE on-line storage!

Comment

Not sure what to do with existing Divx files, but if you use Dr. Divx to encode your movies there is a check box that you can turn on to boost audio volume. For the files you already have you could probably boost the EQ or Preamp in whatever player you use.
      1.6GHz HP e-PC, 768MB RAM, 120GB WD HDD, Slim DVD-ROM, Onboard sound & video, 7" Lilliput, USB GPS Mouse, Audiovox FM Modulator, Vector 400 Watt Power Inverter, Windows XP Pro SP2, iGuidance 2, 15" Samsung LCD for the rear *Carputer not installed*

Comment

Not knowing your system setup I'd still say that it's probably a codec issue.

Comment

same here. DVDs films are 50% lower. Dvix are 30% lower

Comment

read 3rd post down but I don't know this would also affect Divx, but is very possible as most of them are based on DVDs
            '96 Chevy Cavalier - EPIA M10000, Win2K,MediaCar, Deluo GPS Mouse with Routis, 60GB external HD, 7" widescreen monitor from DigitalWW.

'00 Jeep Wrangler - planning stage

What can BROWN do for you?

Comment

Working...
            X