Simple Skin Preview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple Skin Preview

Here is my 1st skin idea. I wanted to make one that only had the buttons I use to make it easy to read: Page up/down, rewind, play, pause, fast forword, and settings. Can I have the file listing and the visual on the same page? Any comments or ideas are welcome. Good or bad. Thanks.

loooks good so far. I like how its got a big space for the file listing that is one of the main features i look for in a skin.
    EPIA MII-1200, 512 MB Ram, Seagate 7200 RPM 160GB hard drive, Orinoco Gold with 5.5 dB external antenna, Lilliput 7" TS, DVD-ROM, M2-ATX, Rikaline 6010 GPS, Running Frodo Player
    My Truckputer

Comment

yeah I agree, looks very good.. color I don't think would good in a car, but hey, that's only an opinion.

I also like the minimalist approach, mostly for the same reasons.

One question though, shouldn't you have two windows, like one for which directory/genre/artist/etc, and one for the playlist of songs?

Comment

I dont use playlists. I just have my files in directory by artist then a sub dir by album. Thats the way I like it.... uh hu uh hu

Comment

Here is my car...

the bezel is silver around the screen. What color scheem should I go with? Any Ideas? Post up some #000000 all you artists.

Comment

[QUOTE=arise360... Can I have the file listing and the visual on the same page? ...[/QUOTE]

Yes, and some skins already are like that. The viz and filelist objetct take exactly the same space and activate the option "viz off", and you put a button to cycle thru viz modes.
            Ikea Case. Epia M10000.M1-ATX. 512 Mb. 2,5" 80 GB HDD. 7" Lilliput. BU-303 GPS. Sony Joystick.
            Status -->
            Lilliput Installed (not indash yet..)
            BraveCar 2.5

Comment

IS there a list of all the objects that I can use for The new version of Frodoplayer? I looked and looked but cannot find anything.

Comment

To make my skin I just looked at the skin that comes with the newest version.

Comment

here is an updated picture

Comment

That's an ugly skin... sorry to say :P
                    Current Setup

Nexus 7 Tablet
                    Built in head unit
                    Brutus 1500Watt Amp
                    Two Boston 12" subs

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport ;) My 4 door Camaro... lol

Comment

Originally posted by NRGZ28
                      I like it.
                      [H]4 Life
                      My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
                      It will be done sometime in the next generation.
                      I'm a lesbian too.
                      I am for hire!

Comment

I agree, I think it's much better having a simple skin like that. makes it easier to change songs and volume while driving.
                        肚子笑痛了
                        S60 Install

Comment

Happy New Year

Yep, the skin looks great. Some of us just have other ways of controling the system besides the ts so we just like to have a uncluttered view of whats going on.
                          Ikea Case. Epia M10000.M1-ATX. 512 Mb. 2,5" 80 GB HDD. 7" Lilliput. BU-303 GPS. Sony Joystick.
                          Status -->
                          Lilliput Installed (not indash yet..)
                          BraveCar 2.5

Comment

Originally posted by NRGZ28
                            although we all are all entitled to our own opinions and this is a public forum I think he is doing some top work and he definitly has photoshop skills. The skin is very crisp and clean all of the edges crisp and the colors are working together. Plus some of the textures are really nice.

Instead of being jerk and saying it is "ugly" why not point out specific things that you don't like (keeping in mind the end result of the artist)

It's called constructive ctiticism. Learn it

-Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

OK I've been working on it a bit more. Here is an updated picture. All the other buttons are going to go on the right of the screen so it wont look off center like it does now.

If I make this thing kick a*s, is there anyone that would do the ini file for me? I make the images and you skin the frodo?

Post up your Ideas on how to make this a good skin thats easy for your wives (and husbands for you ladies) to use. That's the real reason for this skin. Anyone have the same problem?

Comment

Working...
                              X