Help! Phillips SAA7130 TV/FM tuner & Radiator w/Frodo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Phillips SAA7130 TV/FM tuner & Radiator w/Frodo

I'm trying to get Radiator working with Frodoplayer, and can't get my tuner card working with Radiator. Anybody running a Phillips SAA7130x based tuner card with Radiator?

My Card:
    Sabrent SBT-TVFM

I'm running the "fly2000fm.dll" external driver plug-in for Radiator which states it's specifically for the SAA713x tuners, but nothing... The FM works great with the vendor software it came with.

I'm a little confused about what the correct option is under "Volume Control" for the line-in device, should I specify "TV Tuner Audio" or "Line In"?

Anybody running a similar card, or anybody with comments, please reply!

Thanks in advance...

Line in probably refers to the line in port on your soundcard (1/8" stereo jack). If your tuner card requires to be wired to this port for sound, then you should select line in. But I think your tuner card is probably sending the audio digitally through the PCI bus since there is an option for TV Tuner Audio, so that's probably the one to choose.

Comment

Here’s my external driver plug-in configuration. Notice the “unknown card” selected for model. My mfg isn’t listed under this list however the driver readme states it should work with all SAA713x based cards…

I wonder if this might be the problem…

Are there any other radio apps that work with Frodoplayer?

Comment

Success…!

A reference for others who may experience this problem and hit this thread on a Search:

I went in and modified the “fly2000fm.cfg” driver configuration file for SAA713x chip based tuner cards. For the “Sabrent” brand card, any hardware settings with a following will work:

TunerID=1
        AudioLine=2

Comment

I am having a HUUGGE problem setting up my Sabrent SBT-TVFM ...

i have configured Radiator exactly like above... and i can get sound from it, but i cant tune to the station i want. SOMEONE HELP! i been trying trial and error for last hour and its just upsetting me more that i cant figure it out!

Comment

Working...
          X