ShortCut Keys wont work HELP!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShortCut Keys wont work HELP!!!

I cannot for my life get the shortcut keys in frodoplayer 1.09 to work, has anyone got any bright ideas, i have tried disabling all of them and then re-typing them in? Going out of my witts here any help appreciated.

By the way i have searched the forum but nothing came up?

haha, check to see if you have any modifier keys set up.
    Instead of clicking the button, click the text box, it will show
    what modifiers are set for each key.

And go check your other thread, for the ATI Remote plugin.
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

Comment

I too have some problems with the shortcut keys. I replaced my gearshift with a Logitech Extreme 3D USB joystick. I installed Joystick2Mouse which allows me to map almost any keystrokes to the joystick buttons, hat, twist, etc. I currently have all 12 buttons programmed with the same commands setup for most of my frequently used software.

I am having a real trying time with Frodo, though. I know the keys are mapped correctly, but frodo doesn't see them in some modes. For instance, I have
      CRTL-ALT-DOWN programmed for volume down. STP sees it, QCD sees it, and Frodo main sees it, but as soon as I switch to vis or full screen it stops working until I go back to main click on the main screen, jump back to vis and don't touch anything.

The joystick2mouse program is XML-based and must have profiles for each program. I tried creating one for frodo, one for winamp, and one for WMP. But same problem exists.

What other programs/Window names/focus do I need to creat profiles for????

Once I get this problem resolved, I intend to create ones for D3Frontend so I can control the volume From the Nav screen, PCRCommander to control recording and channel selection, and then PhoneControl. Please help.
      HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

@ GizmoQ

i use joystick2mouse also, i dont believe it sends the shortcuts directly to the app if itsn not in focus(correct me if im wrong). When you have the vis enabled in frodo it will take focus and you have to click into frodo anywhere except the vis window. I think this onlly happens with certain visualizations not all. Try that and see if it works.
        01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
        01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
        http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
        mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

Or just use girder and the girder file I posted.
          [H]4 Life
          My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
          It will be done sometime in the next generation.
          I'm a lesbian too.
          I am for hire!

Comment

Working...
          X