No announcement yet.

Making my own skin - Preview Inside

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making my own skin - Preview Inside

Well the skin I am planning to make is based of Liquid Smoke. I try to get the most screen space so long files name can be display and yet in a big font size. That is why I chose one menu on the left side. I know there are couple features that I can’t do right now because there are not allow in Frodo Player. So I wish Mr. Frodo himself take this in his next released. In the mean time, we have to live of what we got.

I am not Photoshop guru, so i did all this in autocad
    Comments are welcome….
    Attached Files

some more here
    Attached Files

holy cow, dude. That has an "industrial" look to it. Kinda like the software I used to use when I was working in a papermill during my summers off in college, controlling machinery.

funky - not my style, but everyone has a different style. Thats why skinning is so cool. good job
      Car: 2000 Audi A4 Avant 1.8t
      Carputer 2.0: removed. Back to stock.

Autocad... amazing!

bottom buttons are out of sync on the full screen DVD, but everything else looks good. I can see this as an excellent skin for an old hummer.
          HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

FYI, i just used autocad to chicken scratch a layout real quick. i will try learn how to photoshop for final take, but now i still waiting for some new features to be added in frodo player.