Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is sync? I have no idea what it is.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is sync? I have no idea what it is.

There is this button for sync, but I don't know what it is used for. It is on everyones skins, so I am guessing it is useful. Can someone tell me why?
    thanks,
    Kenny
    Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

It' keeps files ( songs,movies, etc..) syncronized between you carputer and some other pc.
    Ikea Case. Epia M10000.M1-ATX. 512 Mb. 2,5" 80 GB HDD. 7" Lilliput. BU-303 GPS. Sony Joystick.
    Status -->
    Lilliput Installed (not indash yet..)
    BraveCar 2.5

Comment

like he said^^^. It looks at your source (desktop) and compares it with your carputer and any files that are on the desktop but are not on the carputer, it will transfer them.
      My Carputer Project

Comment

it is where you wash your hands...
        EPIA SP13000, 512 DDR400, Seagate 300GB, Belkin PCI 802.11g w/external antenna, Holux GM-210 GPS, XM Direct w/ serial, Dlink FM, Opus 120 p\s, Rockford P4004 amp, Xenarc 7" VGA touchscreen custom mounted in double din spot -- see pics and write up here!!

Comment

Originally posted by mgithens
          it is where you wash your hands...
          Sorry dude, that's synk with a k.
          Aopen i855GMEm-LFS with Dothan 1.8ghz
          512mb DDR333
          Windows XPpro SP2

Comment

Sorry dude, didn't mean to insult you. Thanks for the help though, Ill keep that in mind to look out for next time, maybe we can add a spell checker? Ill try to not mispel anymor words for you.
            Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

Comment

haha ^ dude they were just joking around. It sounds like sink.
              Mazdaspeed Car Computer
              gotta redo it all

Comment

I know man, like I said in another forum, sarcasm doesn't come out well in the forum. That was my first emoticon I ever used in my life. Im still waiting for the emoticons with editable sound to go along with it.

Comment

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...highlight=sync

should help you get started if you are having trouble using it.
                  肚子笑痛了
                  S60 Install

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
                    haha ^ dude they were just joking around. It sounds like sink.

Sarcasm is cool as long as it isn't meant to bring someone down.
                    Aopen i855GMEm-LFS with Dothan 1.8ghz
                    512mb DDR333
                    Windows XPpro SP2

Comment

Maybe I should have used the word joking around instead of sarcasm, but they are the same to me. Hard to see what someone is like when typing, I have never used emoticons or symbols. After awhile youll know I am always joking around, never get insulted, and would never say anything to bring someone down, and I don't think anyone else would do the same.
                      life is good, I can watch triumph the insult comic dog in the car now because of Frodo.

Comment

Working...
                      X