2 new skins in the works

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 new skins in the works

these are the first 2 skins that i have made, and im pretty happy with how they turned out. the dark skin, is the first one that i made... took me about 2 weeks of putzing on it every night. the white one, which is the one im currently working on, i started tonight and got this far, so my production time is definately speeding up.. haha. any input or suggestions appreciated. i have not tried these on a carpc, as i dont have mine running yet. but here they are, lemme know what you think...

(btw jaded is my car club)

i wish i could get them biger, but this is the best i can do for the moment with free webhosting

I likey. Gimme, gimme, gimme.

HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

they look nice..
      Ikea Case. Epia M10000.M1-ATX. 512 Mb. 2,5" 80 GB HDD. 7" Lilliput. BU-303 GPS. Sony Joystick.
      Status -->
      Lilliput Installed (not indash yet..)
      BraveCar 2.5

Comment

I like the yellow one a lot. Good job.

Comment

nice ones...

i just saw the beastie boys in concert last week.. ow yeah
          View My Blog

Click for 2GB FREE on-line storage!

Comment

thanks! as soon as i get everything done i will post them for download.

anything that anyone would change or add??

jdmickyg: i love the beastie boys, i missed them when they came to madison though, i was bummed

Comment

Originally posted by jaded_gti
              but here they are, lemme know what you think...

(btw jaded is my car club)

Very nice! Will you be releasing your layer files for those of us who are not in the "jaded" club so we can tweek them?
              My first attempt at a carputer.

PM me if you're interested in a monitor faceplate for your '99-'04 Golf or Jetta. My Vortex ID is NorthAtlR32 - you can IM me there, too. Go here for more information.

Comment

yeah for sure, i will have all the psd files with it... just have to find someone to host it when the time comes

(btw how do you like your R32.... luckyyyyy)

Comment

Kewl!

yeah for sure, i will have all the psd files with it... just have to find someone to host it when the time comes
                  Let me know when the time comes.

(btw how do you like your R32.... luckyyyyy)
                  I love it!!! We're working on getting the EIP kit for it. We're holding out for Stage 2, though.
                  My first attempt at a carputer.

PM me if you're interested in a monitor faceplate for your '99-'04 Golf or Jetta. My Vortex ID is NorthAtlR32 - you can IM me there, too. Go here for more information.

Comment

i like the first one..real clean lookin.
                    but the second one has too much unused space around it..
                    Download Skin For FrodoPlayer 1.0.9

Comment

what would you add to the white one to fill it up? i personally dont like clutter, so i left off as much as i could

Comment

Working...
                      X