Exiting from DVD/GPS/FM/XM by shortcuts for remote

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exiting from DVD/GPS/FM/XM by shortcuts for remote

Does anyone know how to exit out of the GPS/FM/XM/DVD, and others so I can get back to the player using a remote or shortcuts. I can't find an available shortcut to get out once I am there. I am trying to use the remote with Girder, and I can get to FM and GPS and XM by shortcuts and using girder, but I can't get out those to get back to the main menu or player. I don't know if I am missing something or not. I am also trying to find a shortcut to change mode instead of having a shortcut for each mode, like favorites and favorites and all music. My remote doens't have a lot of buttons so I am trying to shorten it up.

Build an ir receiver to use with Girder here for a few dollars, works good.
    http://www.threethirteen.com/remote_guide.html#build
    thanks
    Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

the same command to exit frodoplayer will exit those sections if you are in them.
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

Comment

Cool, I thought I tried that, but I checked it out in the car, and it worked. For mode change, I think I can program girder to remember the state it was in, and just move to the next state for changing modes when a button is pressed. Still trying to figure out girder though.
      thanks frodo
      Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

Comment

Working...
      X