Xm Sat2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xm Sat2

Anyone having issues when hitting x on the FRODOSAT r2 that it actually reboots the computer?

Nope. It's working fine.
    Originally posted by ghettocruzer
    I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
    Want to:
    -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
    -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Now I do have one more question, with my xm radio I am only getting sound out of front speakers and not the rear. I have my sound set for 5.1 under xp and using audigy nx2. Now with everything else I have sound on rear speakers. Is this just something that needs work on Frodo XM 2?

Comment

thats a issue with the audigy 2Nx... Frodo has no plans to issue a software work around for this from what i understand
        Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

that stinks, dont must people use the audigy nx2? Frodo player works fine with the audigy nx2. Guess have to see what quino does with RR.

Comment

I'll take care of you guys in alpha 3.
            [H]4 Life
            My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
            It will be done sometime in the next generation.
            I'm a lesbian too.
            I am for hire!

Comment

Frodo is the man! I am sure all the audigy guys will be happy, now isnt this what most people are running? I found out that my problem is that I am haveing the PSU on the motherboard dish out to much voltage to all the devices and any little change (windows up/down reboots the computer). Waiting for the new carnetix power supply. 150x2 (that should take care of my problems, and of course alfa 3.

Frodo> if your looking for beta testers let me know. I drive my 03 dodge ram all day for work taking care of clients networking problems and servers.

Thanks for working on the audigy problem.

Comment

Originally posted by frodobaggins
                I'll take care of you guys in alpha 3.
                Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

Working...
                X