DVD problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD problems

I have been searching for an answer on this for the past few days and havent found any fixes to my problem.

Right now I have PowerDVD 6.0 installed with Frodoplayer 1.09. It plays DVDs just fine with PowerDVD, but when I try to play DVDs in frodoplayer, it just freezes up the computer completely when I go into DVD mode and I have to do a hard reboot. I have tried the "regsvr32 mswebdvd.dll" and it suceeded but am still having no success. Much help is appreciated.

My hardware is as follows:
    Epia M10000
    512MB ram
    40gig hd
    panasonic slim slot load dvd

Thanks in advance for the help!

I have the same problems with powerdvd 6.0
    i use powerdvd 5.0 now and everyting works fine
    Epia M10k 512Mb DDR - HD 2.5" 40Gb - Lilliput 7" TS - Slotinn slimline dvd - bu 303 -

99% ready

Comment

maybe this will help :
      http://www.gocyberlink.com/multi/dow...dId=1&lang=ENU

i have no time to test this patch now !
      Epia M10k 512Mb DDR - HD 2.5" 40Gb - Lilliput 7" TS - Slotinn slimline dvd - bu 303 -

99% ready

Comment

Well, I tried the patch but still no success....any other suggestions out there?

Comment

Ok...I updated to XP. And the same thing is still happening. But now XP recovers and allows me to cntrl-alt-del to end the program. However when it recovers, color quality becomes 4 bit and I have to restart the computer for it to return to normal.
          Any help is greatly appreciated. I even installed anydvd, still nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by justme1
            I have the same problems with powerdvd 6.0
            i use powerdvd 5.0 now and everyting works fine
            Have you tryed this one jet, it workt for me

99% ready

Comment

I will try that when I find a copy. Thanks!

Comment

Just wanted to let everyone know that I solved the problem by installing the trial version of Windvd and doing the regsvr32 mswebdvd.dll thing. Looks like frodoplayer no likey powerdvd 6.0.

Comment

Working...
                X