XM SAt 3 problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XM SAt 3 problem

Ok first of all thanks FRODO, looks like you got the rear speakers working for the audigy nx2. Now a problem that I am haveing with xm sat 3 is that i tend to hear some snapping occasionaly on my speakers, only tho when using XM radio, when I use Frodo Player everything is crystal clear.
    ANy suggestions? I have checked the cables, and replaces just to make sure and no luck.

Open for suggestions. I should be gettins some screen shots together of my install.

crackling in the speakers? do you the eq enabled? if so, try disabling it in the FrodoSatRadX.ini and see if it's still there.
    Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

I will give that a shot and see, also how do you get the screen to go 800x600? I tied changing the .ini however I just get a blue screen but the music plays, I gues Frodo implemented a ghost mode.

Comment

If you get a blue screen, that means it can't read reading the skin. Make sure the skin name in the FrodoSatRadX.ini matches one of the directory names under "Skins"
        Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

regarding my noise problem, well turned off eq setting in .ini file and crackling is gone. Any ideas? I am going to try a different input on audigy 2 nx card (using line in right now) will see if I can use the spidif and see if any difference. Now if anyone else has any other suggestions please let me know.

Frodo,
          Looks like with eq turned off the rear speakers dont work on audigy 2 nx? Is the EQ the fix for it????

Comment

I had the same problem. I have just assumed that it was because the PC wasn't powerful enough to run the EQ properly. Here is where Frodo explains how the EQ works. http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...32&postcount=8

Maybe my theory is totally wonky, but I hope this answeres a bit.

Comment

I already had mine setup like that, and as far as computer being powerfull enough? P4 2.8 GHZ 800fsb I think I am set. I'll figure it out this weekend, hopefully.

Comment

Try turning the flanger and chorus off, and setting reverb to zero.
                Then play with the sensitivity a bit.
                [H]4 Life
                My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
                It will be done sometime in the next generation.
                I'm a lesbian too.
                I am for hire!

Comment

Working...
                X