Clear All

• 5.1 on a M10000

Hi,
    I have my M10000 running in 5.1
    when i try to volume up only the front speakers volume up
    i have don it in maser and wave mode
    if i try the volume at MP10 all channels go up and down,
    how to do this in frodo ?
    Epia M10k 512Mb DDR - HD 2.5" 40Gb - Lilliput 7" TS - Slotinn slimline dvd - bu 303 -

99% ready

Excuse me for the little OT, but what type / model of amplifier are you using?
    It would appeal to to me the 5.1 in my car but i have not idea of what amplifier to buy...
    Thanx
    Fabio

RoadRunner - PC Navigator 7.1 - FreeFone

Comment

I use 3 AMP's
      1 2ch for rear
      1 4ch for front and sub ( bridge )
      1 2ch for center ( bridge )

i'm almost ready, every thing is ready, but if i don't fix the 5.1 probblem i can't go on
      Epia M10k 512Mb DDR - HD 2.5" 40Gb - Lilliput 7" TS - Slotinn slimline dvd - bu 303 -

99% ready

Comment

I use wave control in FP, it works perfect for me :S
        My carputer

Old one

Comment

Are you using a tool to listing 5.1 in frodo ?

99% ready

Comment

I use smart 5.1 (built in support for 5.1 via speakers, line in and mic connectors)
            My carputer

Old one

Comment

when i do that end i start frodo, i don't have 5.1

99% ready

Comment

you mean you only have sound in the front speakers?
                My carputer

Old one

Comment

yes,
                  even if i play a dvd en i select 5.1

99% ready

Comment

when you play mp3s and such you will only get sound in the front speakers. otherwise youll have to enable magic5.1 (in rear speakers advanced control).

Thou, when playing dvds you should get surround. What dvd program du you use? sure its properly set up? sure you have smart5.1 properly set up?
                    My carputer

Old one

Comment

i use windvd
                      and my settings are 6 channel 5.1

99% ready

Comment

In windows also? Do you use the digital output on your epia?
                        My carputer

Old one

Comment

This stuff can get pretty messy to setup.. Just as a "heads up", On my desktop at home I use the Digital output from my mobo into my 5.1/DTS amp/decoder.. it works EXCEPT that windvd is unable to output through the digital output -- no matter what settings I try. At the same time, It works Flawlessly in PowerDVD... so a different player MAY help..
                          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by Maņana
                            In windows also? Do you use the digital output on your epia?
                            when i play in media player 10 there is no probleem !
                            i don't use digital output.

media player controls all channals but i can't find te slider mp10 use, it is no wave or master, line in, mic , cd player

99% ready

Comment

wmp10 has its own slider i believe. dunno how to control it.
                              My carputer

Old one

Comment

Working...
                              X