Music won't resume when unpaused...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music won't resume when unpaused...

This is something that's been happening recently and I'm not 100% sure it hasn't been doing it all along (just installed). If I pause the music for any length of time and then unpause it, or if i'm resuming from standby, the music won't continue. The counter for the song resumes where it left off but there's no audio. If I restart the song or skip to the next, it plays fine. It's nothing huge, just a bit annoying. Any suggestions?

what version of media player do you have installed?
    肚子笑痛了
    S60 Install

Comment

Sorry for the delay....

I have WMP 10 installed. This is starting to become more troublesome since I'm using Navivoice more and more and the music won't resume playing every time Navi pauses the music to "listen".

Comment

I seem to remember someone saying something about going back to WMP9 and it fixing the problem
        肚子笑痛了
        S60 Install

Comment

yes, i believe the fix was to use your system restore to go back to pre-Media Player 10, then install Media Player 9.

Also, turn off visualizations, not just in the frontend, but I thin you have to turn it off in media player or maybe the .ini file.
          ----------------------
          C134 Case
          VIA EPIA M10000
          FrodoPlayer
          iGuidance + GPS
          7" touchscreen LCD
          2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT
          - V6 216hp
          - KYB-AGX adjustable struts
          - Konei Alloy 17" rims + Pirelli P-Zero's
          - AEM slotted brakes
          - AEM CAI