Automatic Next Song?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatic Next Song?

I know this is going to have a simple solution. How to I make frodo automatically play the next song from the folder? Right now, it just plays the selected song over and over, and repeat is not selected, nor is shuffle.

When shuffle is selected, it will pick a new song after one ends. When nothing is selected, the same song just repeats, over and over. What do i need to do?

assuming the song is in the playlist it should be playing everything in the list when shuffle is not selected. Are you sure you dont have repeat on?
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Originally posted by vatik
      I know this is going to have a simple solution. How to I make frodo automatically play the next song from the folder? Right now, it just plays the selected song over and over, and repeat is not selected, nor is shuffle.

When shuffle is selected, it will pick a new song after one ends. When nothing is selected, the same song just repeats, over and over. What do i need to do?
      make a playlist?
      Carputer status: [-*---------]
      Im thinking laptop...

Comment

never seen this before
        [H]4 Life
        My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
        It will be done sometime in the next generation.
        I'm a lesbian too.
        I am for hire!

Comment

Fixed it. Strange problem. When I was using a different skin, the repeat button was not selected, but I changed back to the default skin, and one of the buttons was highlighted. Odd, but fixed. Thanks for the help.

Comment

The REPEAT button in the other skin was probably in the the UP and DOWN picture the same.
            Why is it drug addicts and computer afficionados are both called users?

Currently : Audi A6 - no install

Second install : VW Passat '97 CarPC
            First install : '87 Audi 80 CarPC

Comment

Working...
            X