FRODO doesn't remeber Album Art

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRODO doesn't remeber Album Art

1) Ive used the search feature, please dont't kill me for ask !

Everytime I play a album which ive had choosen by album art it works fine, but when i go to a other mode (directory1;video;all music... etc...) and then came back to the album art listening or when i shutdown the pc, the album art listening is empty.

Can you give me a hint how to enable the album art remembering feature ??

thanks

blubb,

please anyone

Comment

I don't think anyone understands.
      [H]4 Life
      My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
      It will be done sometime in the next generation.
      I'm a lesbian too.
      I am for hire!

Comment

is your last name Heine?

Comment

I think what he means is that when he clicks on Album Art it processes all of his directories to generate an index of all the art. This process can take quite a bit of time on a slow carputer. When you change to a different mode and then come back to album art, it reprocesses everything again. This is exactly what happens on mine, but I have never bothered to figure it out because I don't use the feature much.

Comment

thx for replies !!

Originally posted by ImInSanDiego
            When you change to a different mode and then come back to album art, it reprocesses everything again. This is exactly what happens on mine, but I have never bothered to figure it out because I don't use the feature much.
            No, my problem is: .... when i come back to album art, it stay's empty !!!

second big problem is my bad english....

Comment

blubb

Comment

ok!! round 2

my install of frodoplayer does not remember the actual album when i switch to another mode, and come back !

Comment

Working...
                X