Same song every start

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same song every start

every time that i start my car frodoplayer starts with the same song no matter what i was listening to the last time i was in the car, is there a setting to fix this or someway i can make it start on the same song that was last playing?
    my setup - finally
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50494

do you hibernate?... shutdown?.. or use standby? ... and are you sure your pc is finished doing everything during shutdown before it loses power? OR.. do you just cut power?
    Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

yeah to add to what strohj is saying.. frodoplayer saves a text file (or .ini file?) with the last song and position played...

if you cut power abruptly, it won't overwrite that text/ini file, and you'll always be stuck with that song.

Comment

basically i have an m1-atx psu and i just shut my car off when i leave, so thats the problem, so how can i have it shut down better when i leave my car without having to manualy shut it down, i just want to take my key out and leave
        my setup - finally
        http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50494

Comment

make sure the wiring is correct for the M1-ATX... so it should stay on and send a shutdown signal to your pc when you turn your car off.. the pc will then shutdown and after a minute or so.. the m1-atx will shut down all power from the pc...

go check out the power supply forum... and you should find out a lot about what your m1-atx can do when properly setup
          Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

Working...
          X