Sb Live 4.1 and XM Radio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sb Live 4.1 and XM Radio

First of all - this is my first post - so I did do some searching but couldn't find anyhting on the topic. I just finished up my carputer install today. I'm running into an issue with the SB Live sound card doing 4.1 in XM Radio. I get 4.1 fine when running just mp3's - but when I switch to Frodo XM, it goes 2 channel only. Any ideas or settings I should look at? I'm pretty puzzled. The only thing I can think of is that the line is is fed right back out and hence the 2 channel stereo output - but I wonder if I can get it to do the 4.1 so I can have front/rear output on my amps? Any help appreciated. Thanks!

use the equalizer option in the latest release of his XM program...
    Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

That did the trick!! I switched the input to line in or something like that (I don't remember...it was late) - but it worked perfectly! Thanks for the help!!!

Comment

you are welcome... now you can start the long wait for take 4....
        Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

Working...
        X