Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I minimize and exit FP and FP satellite?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I minimize and exit FP and FP satellite?

OK I cant figure out how to exit or minimize FP, and no I have no use for the mini mode or the monkey head. I would just rather FULLY minimize FP, or fully exit it. As it is now to exit I have to bring up the task manager and stop the process.

A minimization would be nice on the Satellite alpha 3 as well, it is nice that there is a close button. This should be integrated into the full FP BTW.

go to menu and hit the x

what skin ?
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

Comment

OK found the x button in FP, any way to have this right on the main screen for a quick exit? Even better would be minimization buttons on the main screen for both FP and FP satellite. I quite often like to minimize FP and FP sat to run other programs, not completely close them.

Thanks, program is pretty cool so far.

Comment

Originally posted by spinedoc
        OK found the x button in FP, any way to have this right on the main screen for a quick exit? Even better would be minimization buttons on the main screen for both FP and FP satellite. I quite often like to minimize FP and FP sat to run other programs, not completely close them.

Thanks, program is pretty cool so far.
        why?
        Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

Working...
        X