How to install frotoplayer????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to install frotoplayer????

I have been searching all over, but can't find a simple guide on which files to download and install to get frodoplayer working. THere should be a guide for someone who hasn't seen frodo player before.

RR works fine for me, but Frodo?
    Red Prelude.

MP3 project done

NOT A NEWBIE.

Your searching skills are certainly n00b-ish.

Try the FrodoPlayer FAQ forum.
    First sticky on the list.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Whats frotoplayer ?
      [H]4 Life
      My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
      It will be done sometime in the next generation.
      I'm a lesbian too.
      I am for hire!

Comment

Originally posted by frodobaggins
        Whats frotoplayer ?
        I think that's the Canadian hacked version of your wonderful player.

Comment

Originally posted by frodobaggins
          Whats frotoplayer ?
          I've never heard of it
          PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
          GammaControl v2.4
          SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert
            Your searching skills are certainly n00b-ish.

Try the FrodoPlayer FAQ forum.
            First sticky on the list.
            http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=37523

That only has the requirements man.
            Red Prelude.

MP3 project done

NOT A NEWBIE.

Comment

if you can't install an application, I suggest you give up on this whole CarPC thing.
              iGMon - Integration between iGuidance and Road Runner
              CFX - Skin for Road Runner

Comment

Let me help you out as I know this is one of the most difficult things that you could ever attempt on a computer. Now grab a pen and paper cause this might get complicated.

Step 1: Double click the install file.

Step 2: Follow the on screen instructions until FroToplayer is installed.

Now read over those a few times before attempting. If you get too overwhelmed take a couple of deep breaths and try again. We all love and support you so let us know if there is anything we can do to help you.
                AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
                Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
                Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
                -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

xBrady, I'm afraid that might be too complicated for him. Here's an easier on.

Step 1: Install the freaking application

Comment

Dear post whores,

Some of you have over 2000 posts and not even have a carputer installed. That is all you do here. Sit and flame people you think you know everything. THe noobs are the ones that don't have a complete carputer installed not the ones with less post counts.

THe more posts you have and no carputer, the more useless you are.

I have been in this forum since 2000, and I don't post crap and waste people's time. I have finished my carputer in 2 weeks and wanted to try some front ends. All the other front ends are streight forward except this.
                    Red Prelude.

MP3 project done

NOT A NEWBIE.

Comment

I apologize for the previous remark.

Upon further searching, I found a thread with instructions on how to install FrotoPlayer. Click here.

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=59190

Comment

Originally posted by shahin_xp
                        I have finished my carputer in 2 weeks and wanted to try some front ends. All the other front ends are streight forward except this.
                        Thats amazing. You have been on these forums for 5 years, built a PC for your car and installed it in 2 weeks, and yet you've never heard of google or tried using it?
                        Frodoplayer on Google

Originally posted by b8bboi
                        I apologize for the previous remark.

Upon further searching, I found a thread with instructions on how to install FrotoPlayer. Click here.

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=59190
                        Spent so far: $1,755
                        Check Out My Work Log for Specs/Pics
                        CarPC Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!].....Installation[---------+].....Pastrami Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
                        Don't mess with Texas.
                        It's not nice to pick on retards!

Comment

Oh, and before you go off on me being such an a**hole, click the first link. That takes you to the Frodoplayer website.
                          Read the front page for a few seconds and you'll find that downloads are at this link: http://www.frodoplayer.com/nonuke/downloads/.
                          Now it gets really tricky. You have to find the "setup" file for Frodoplayer. Read through the list. Now, since you've been around so much longer then I have, I don't need to tell you that the latest version of Frodoplayer is 1.09 Take 3. I mean, you could find that out just by looking at the stickies in the Frodoplayer section.
                          So, did that help any?
                          Spent so far: $1,755
                          Check Out My Work Log for Specs/Pics
                          CarPC Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!].....Installation[---------+].....Pastrami Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
                          Don't mess with Texas.
                          It's not nice to pick on retards!

Comment

ok erdex.... i'm sorry for bering harsh on you guys, but I have been in that website before.... you don't expect me to download all those files and run the setup on all of them to get the thing working. Is there a main file I should download that gets the main frodoplayer working, or all of them are needed to get the basic frodoplayer?
                            Red Prelude.

MP3 project done

NOT A NEWBIE.

Comment

Originally posted by shahin_xp
                              Dear post whores,

Some of you have over 2000 posts and not even have a carputer installed. That is all you do here. Sit and flame people you think you know everything. THe noobs are the ones that don't have a complete carputer installed not the ones with less post counts.

THe more posts you have and no carputer, the more useless you are.

I have been in this forum since 2000, and I don't post crap and waste people's time. I have finished my carputer in 2 weeks and wanted to try some front ends. All the other front ends are streight forward except this.
                              I don't give a rats *** how long you've been around here.
                              In all that time you haven't learn to read the information that's already there, nor have you learned to search for it. That makes you a n00b, end of story.

Nobody here knows everything. The vast majority willingly admit that. What we DO know is how to do our own bloody research. We also don't ***** at someone because we don't follow directions.

**** you and the horse you rode in on 5 years ago despite the fact that your join date says you've been here some 40 months less than your claim. I tried to help and showed you where to look for the information you want. And I get lumped in with all the people berading you.
                              Now all the jibes from the 'post whores' are wholly deserved. You have officially earned my nomination for Biggest Douche In The Universe.

you don't expect me to download all those files and run the setup on all of them to get the thing working. Is there a main file I should download that gets the main frodoplayer working, or all of them are needed to get the basic frodoplayer?
                              Yes. It's called support software.
                              Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
                              How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Working...
                              X