Video Display Button in FrodoCam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Display Button in FrodoCam

Damn!!! After one year and a half that I've been using FrodoPlayer, and of course I'm in love with it, I am a true follower!!, I haven't figured out what that button does in FordoCam mode.... Please somebody... I must know...
    Will never be DONE! There is always something to add
    VIA EPIA SP13000,1GB DDR,80Gb 2.5 SATA HDD,8" Xenarc LCD with t/s,Linksys Bluetooth,Logitech wireless trackball,OBDII,RearView wide angle cam,XM radio,2 Wifi external antennas, Frodo,Navivoice

????..... If you actually have a tv tunner card and a camera you should be able to see what every button does.

Thanatos.
    RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
    We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

Well I have a camera so I know what the first 2 buttons do. But the third one I click it and nothisn happens! is it for the tuner? What is it supposed to do??
      I know i sound like a newbe but I've been around here for almost two years now... and you know one you get here, you'fe adicted... I'm in the forum every day but usualy I dont post much and most of the times if I need to know something a good works wonders!
      Will never be DONE! There is always something to add
      VIA EPIA SP13000,1GB DDR,80Gb 2.5 SATA HDD,8" Xenarc LCD with t/s,Linksys Bluetooth,Logitech wireless trackball,OBDII,RearView wide angle cam,XM radio,2 Wifi external antennas, Frodo,Navivoice

Comment

Working...
      X