Display Time in XM Mode?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Display Time in XM Mode?

Does anyone know if it's possible to display the time in XM Mode? Maybe by copying the time label from the skin.ini to the xm skin ini?? Or that label is not available in that screen? I guess only Frodo will know that...
    Will never be DONE! There is always something to add
    VIA EPIA SP13000,1GB DDR,80Gb 2.5 SATA HDD,8" Xenarc LCD with t/s,Linksys Bluetooth,Logitech wireless trackball,OBDII,RearView wide angle cam,XM radio,2 Wifi external antennas, Frodo,Navivoice

its not available in the XM screen unfortunately...

it should be soon though.. I hope
    Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

Check post #164 in this thread:

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...t=45443&page=2

... there is a way around but dunno if you up to do it.

Thanatos.
      RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
      We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

Originally posted by thanatos106
        Check post #164 in this thread... there is a way around but dunno if you up to do it.

Thanatos.

uhh which thread would that be?
        Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

sorry I forgot to paste the link.(check original post for the link)

Thanatos.
          RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
          We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

Well I like the xm app that comes with frodo player, simple and functional, plus it works fine in minimode and switching to and from it. Thanks for trying thought! I appreciate it guys!
            Will never be DONE! There is always something to add
            VIA EPIA SP13000,1GB DDR,80Gb 2.5 SATA HDD,8" Xenarc LCD with t/s,Linksys Bluetooth,Logitech wireless trackball,OBDII,RearView wide angle cam,XM radio,2 Wifi external antennas, Frodo,Navivoice

Comment

I resized the skin so that i could see the bar at the bottom of the screen. This lets me see the clock and motherboard monitor temps plus what else I may have open.
              Car-mada-puter Epia MII12000, 40gig HD, 512mb ram, Morex 3688 case, M1-atx and XP Pro.

Comment

Working...
              X