MS Streets and Trips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS Streets and Trips

In a couple of days all my parts for my Carputer are coming in. I have the monitor and i have been playing around with some settings to see what I will like.
    Personally the cleanest and best looking GPS software I have seen is Streets and Trips 2006. I know with RoadRunner you can have it embedded with a skin modification. Is that something that can be done with FrodoPlayer?

I like FrodoPlayer more than RR beause of problems I am having with sound and DVDS. However, I really like Streets and Trips, and to be honist have no idea how to configure the other GPS programs.

you can embed it using the latest version of frodoplayer.. however.. streets and trips is not that easy to use when you only have a touch screen....

Map Monkey or freedrive are much easier to use... check out the GPS forums as well as the freedrive/map monkey forums on how to set them up.. it is really not that hard...
    Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

Working...
    X