FLV format from google video/youtube

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLV format from google video/youtube

Any way to get these to play on frodoplayer. Just too many videos to download.

Not sure, but if you don't find a way, you can always use cinemaforge and convert them.

Comment

does windows media player play these files?

if so.. then you can just add the extensions in settings 1 for the video files...
      Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

ffmpeg will encode it to a bunch of formats. heres what i do if for instance the video is called dime.flv

ffmpeg -i dime.flv -s 320x240 -r 15.00 -b 195 -f avi dime.avi

Comment

Originally posted by megagoo
          ffmpeg will encode it to a bunch of formats. heres what i do if for instance the video is called dime.flv

ffmpeg -i dime.flv -s 320x240 -r 15.00 -b 195 -f avi dime.avi
          I was hoping to not have to re-encode every new file, but it looks like that is the only way to get it to work. MP4's are playing at double the speed too..

Comment

Bump

Comment

The easiest way I know to get a google vid into an AVI is to download it as an AVI instead of FLV. First, create yourself a bookmark in your browser. Any bookmark will do because we are going to be changing it in the text file anyway. Now go to your bookmark location. If you are using IE go into c:_documents and settings_YourUserName_Favorites_Links. Open Notepad and then drag/drop the newly created bookmark into notepad. Now just replace the entire file with this:
              Code:
              [/InternetShortcut]
              URL=javascript:if(document.getElementById('macdownloadlink')!=null){window.location.href=document.getElementById('macdownloadlink')}else{alert('Go to Google Video to download videos as AVI.')};
              Modified=C00FFA54606DC601B1
              Now when you are watching a google vid and you want it as an avi just click your bookmark.

Comment

i recommend you to try flash to video batch converter to convert as many flv's at one time as you need

Comment

switch to RR load up the mplayer to play .flv files. Rip them from the website with Real Player Gold

Comment

Working...
                  X