frodoplayer occasionally skips first half second of song

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frodoplayer occasionally skips first half second of song

im new to frodoplayer but i just noticed this. occasionally and seemingly randomly, when im listening to mp3s and the next track plays, it starts it like a half second or so into the mp3. even when manually changing tracks like double clicking on them. sometimes it does it, sometimes it does not. ive tried it with multiple mp3s, different skins, and in different playlist modes. ive changed the visualation window to album art, song view, and vis view and it doesnt seem to matter. is this a known bug?

thanks
    eddie

I haven't noticed it. It may be related to your system rather than the software. Try it out on a desktop and see if you get the same issue.
    Originally posted by ghettocruzer
    I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
    Want to:
    -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
    -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Originally posted by Bugbyte
      I haven't noticed it. It may be related to your system rather than the software. Try it out on a desktop and see if you get the same issue.

Thanatos.
      RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
      We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

Originally posted by thanatos106

Thanatos.
        actually it was on my desktop that i was testing it out on. im in that still-trying things out part of the carputer thing and its easier to do it on the desktop. but i have the carpc in the house now and after i put the new hard drive in, i will try it on there.

i just wasnt sure if this was a known issue i missed

thanks
        eddie

Comment

I have never noticed this on my carpc or desktop... of course I couldnt tell you if it was 1/2 second off or not... so maybe i just never noticed it..
          Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

oh its really easy to notice. most songs start immediatly. so when the song starts a few notes in its really obvious.

still havent set up my car pc yet. having hard drive issues

Comment

i had the same problem once or twice before also but i noticed it seemed to occur when system resources were being maxed out......memory latency maybe?
              "A rose by any other name is still a flower"

Comment

Working...
              X