Music files navigation suggestion?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music files navigation suggestion?

When in shuffle mode and in full screen, it would be great if you could click on one of the displayed fields to select genre, artist, or album. For example, if you're listening to random music and something from Frank Zappa's Overnight Sensation album comes up, then clicking on 'Frank Zappa' in full screen mode would limit the random selections to Zappa files. Likewise, clicking on 'Overnight Sensation' would limit it to files from that album and clicking 'Rock' (Genre) would limit it to rock files. It seems to me that this would be a very handy feature.
    Morex 3688
    MII 12k 512Mb
    M1-ATX
    Toshiba 60g hd
    Panasonic DVD RW
    iGuidance w Bu-353
    Lilliput 619 TS

Is this a mod that could be applied to an existing skin or would it involve a change to the underlying code?
    Morex 3688
    MII 12k 512Mb
    M1-ATX
    Toshiba 60g hd
    Panasonic DVD RW
    iGuidance w Bu-353
    Lilliput 619 TS

Comment

If you talking about your request, that have to be done by changing the code.

Thanatos.
      RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
      We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock Bottom
        Is this a mod that could be applied to an existing skin or would it involve a change to the underlying code?
        Too bad. I hope frodo would consider something along these lines for a future release. For anybody who uses shuffle mode a lot I think that it would be a great feature. Thanks for the reply!
        Morex 3688
        MII 12k 512Mb
        M1-ATX
        Toshiba 60g hd
        Panasonic DVD RW
        iGuidance w Bu-353
        Lilliput 619 TS

Comment

Working...
        X