setvolumebi... problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• setvolumebi... problems

Im having a problem with the set volume program. I cant seem to figure it out. Ive been searching and just playing with it and commands and cant get it to do anything at all.

I put it in the launch options and it runs when FP starts but its not changing my volume settings. Can someone give me a quick explanation of how it works. I plan on using my headunit for volume control and want to set up my volumes to be the same everytime FP starts. I know this is a noob question and Im prolly just missing something simple, but Im about to toss this thing out the window.

lol Im getting frustrated considering Ive been loading software for 3 weeks now and I still havnt gotten everything right yet. haha

Thanks in advance and you have a nice front end Frodo... Thanks!
    The end of the Internet offically begins here...
    www.broke-off.com

what commands are you sending to it, and how?
    My carputer

Old one

Comment

Im tryin to send the command to set my master volume and my wav volume to 50. Its the command part I dont understand. I tried to use the readme, but I dont understand how the commands work.

Once I get it working and in the car Ill change the values of the volume to what ever I need them to be so theres not a huge difference in volume from switching from radio to Aux input on my headunit.
      www.broke-off.com

Comment

First start cmd and run "setvolumebi.exe /indextable" to get the index of the lines for yor system. Then you can create a batchfile running setvolume with whatever parameters you want.
        ex "setvolumebi.exe /line:0 /volume:50" to set the volume of the line with index 0 to 50%.
        My carputer

Old one

Comment

Also remember that if you have more than one sound card you need to add the numer of it in the parmeters:

/mixer:0 (0 ben the default sound card.

Thanatos.
          RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
          We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

sweet Ill give that a try and see what happens. Thanks
            www.broke-off.com

Comment

Working...
            X