Arghhh Album Art

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arghhh Album Art

I'm using the Brightlife skin w/ WMP 9 and 10. The art shows in WMP but not in the skin. I've changed the name of the album art file, dropped it in the folder, but still nothing. I dont know what I'm doing wrong, but if anyone feels compelled I'd have to go to the wheel of adjectives. Thanks...
    Setup:
    Dynaudio 240GT
    PPI PC4100, PPI PC2350
    Zapco DSP6
    ADS DAC
    Testing new board (Albatron KI690-AM2)

"I dont know if complaints were filed, or mistakes were made, but feelings were hurt." -Krystal Washington

Before I get the usual link to the sticky by Frodo I've already tried it.
    Setup:
    Dynaudio 240GT
    PPI PC4100, PPI PC2350
    Zapco DSP6
    ADS DAC

"I dont know if complaints were filed, or mistakes were made, but feelings were hurt." -Krystal Washington

Comment

So you have same album art name than the one in settings 2/misc3 right?

Thanatos.
      RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
      We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

Yes Sir!
        Setup:
        Dynaudio 240GT
        PPI PC4100, PPI PC2350
        Zapco DSP6
        ADS DAC

Comment

Do you have to re-sync the music library after renaming (or adding) the album art?

Dammit. Where's that monkey when we need him?!?!?!?!
          Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
          How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

I resynced it ever time i made changes and nothing. Album art is enabled and set for on change, but still nothing.
            Setup:
            Dynaudio 240GT
            PPI PC4100, PPI PC2350
            Zapco DSP6
            ADS DAC

Comment

Ok nothing huh... Can anyone tell me how to kill the little window for fullscreen/visualization in the Brightlife skin?
              Setup:
              Dynaudio 240GT
              PPI PC4100, PPI PC2350
              Zapco DSP6
              ADS DAC

Comment

<starts ****ing in the middle of the Frodoplayer forum floor>
                Setup:
                Dynaudio 240GT
                PPI PC4100, PPI PC2350
                Zapco DSP6
                ADS DAC

Comment

have you tried other skins? to make sure it is only the brightlife skin? cos if it is happening with multiple skins.. then it is something with the setup of frodoplayer...

now go find a paper towel and clean up your ****.. :P
                  Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

Doesn't the album art need to be embedded into each MP3 file?

Comment

not neccessarily.. frodo player will look for a jpeg in the folder and use that... if the mp3 doesnt have album art embedded
                      Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

Hrm I know that I have had to embed the art into each file to get it to work correctly. I wonder why...

Comment

in settings 1 (i think) you tell frodoplayer the name of the jpeg that it needs to look for...

Comment

I only use the Brightlife skin. As I stated before it works in WMP. Seems like I wasn't the only one to have the problem (Jackboot did too). I'll install it on my laptop to see if I get the same result.
                            Setup:
                            Dynaudio 240GT
                            PPI PC4100, PPI PC2350
                            Zapco DSP6
                            ADS DAC

Comment

ok thats great... Jackboot is also having this problem WITH THE BIRGHTLIFE SKIN

therefore.. try another damn skin.. and once we can confirm it is the skin.. then we can look at how to fix the skin...

Comment

Working...
                              X