GPS just goes away

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPS just goes away

I wasn't sure if I should post this here or in MapMonkey but this made more sense. I run Destinator using MapMonkey and the MapMonkeyLauncher for FP and it works good embedded in FP. Occassionally, after running the GPS for a while, the application will just go away in the embedded window and I'm left with just the hide toolbar. I have to restart FP for it to work again. Has anyone ever experienced this?

Here is when is good: pics of the problem, FP ver. MM ver, skin in MM, skin in FP.....

Thanatos.
    RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
    We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

FP: 1.09 Take 3
      FP Skin: BrightLife
      MM: 1.1.348
      MM Skin: Dena
      MM Launcher
      GPS = Destinator 3

I don't have a screenshot but what happens is that the embedded mapmonkey application just disappears in the embedded GPS window and I am left with the top song bar with the HIDE button and just a gray screen.

Comment

Is bben a while since I play with MM (after they release FD I moved to it.... and then I installed IG and i got stock with it cus the gui is awesome) but I never have that problem.

Is the MM on the back or it gets close somehow?

Thanatos.
        RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
        We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

It gets closed somehow. No indication of why. I'll see if there is a log file for MM. Maybe I'll give FD a shot too.

Comment

Working...
          X