Release Source?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release Source?

Well, i know frodo really isnt here to answer this, but if he ever does come back and read this...

can you please release the source code of frodoplayer? its been dead a year and has the most potential and is currently still one of the better programs for CarPc's.

The amount of work that you put into this should not go in vain, instead let us take your job over until you are ready to take it back. this should be the best front end, and by releasing the source code you can make it that.

so come'on, if you ever come back... please release the source so can have the frontend i know FP can be

p.s. i know this probably isnt going to work.

p.p.s. dont judge me... the bible tells you not to.
    2004 Impreza WRX CarPC Install

I am willing to host any legal downloads that may benefit the CarPC community - PM for info

"When you go 0-60 in 4.5 seconds, you don't need a made up character called fast. Thats what makes a Subaru, a Subaru."

DG4L

Sure. But it'll take a while.
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

Comment

hah? frodo? is that you?

Comment

**** he's alive!!! I had come to the forum to ask if anyone knew your address. I was going to have a friend of mine show up uninvited. Are you ok? Do you need anything? Fill us in man. Nice to see that your alive!
        Setup:
        Dynaudio 240GT
        PPI PC4100, PPI PC2350
        Zapco DSP6
        ADS DAC
        Testing new board (Albatron KI690-AM2)

"I dont know if complaints were filed, or mistakes were made, but feelings were hurt." -Krystal Washington

Comment

^^ anytime you are ready frodo.. im getting kinda twitchy =p
          2004 Impreza WRX CarPC Install

I am willing to host any legal downloads that may benefit the CarPC community - PM for info

"When you go 0-60 in 4.5 seconds, you don't need a made up character called fast. Thats what makes a Subaru, a Subaru."

DG4L

Comment

Working...
          X