X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Reports (FP 1.09 Take 3)

Post the bugs.

[H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

The exit button in the first settings menu is greyed out whilst updating the database so I can't go and mess with other stuff.. I'm sure I was able to in take 2?
    ....Yes, I know it has a stupid name, those crazy Japanese!

Comment

I uninstalled > rebooted > installed. Upon rebuilding my database I blue screened. When I try to go back into FP I get "UH OH. Problem with database" (I think that's the error).. Anywho... It won't let me get into the menu to try and rebuild it. I renamed the database file and that didn't work and I also deleted it that didn't.

What do I need to do?

Thanks!
      Current Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro

Second Vehicle: Sold it :( 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab

First Vehicle: 2003 Ford Ranger

Comment

Failed to activate control 'VB.UserControl'.

Only thing that changed was the Take3 exe, worked fine yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Jailer

Only thing that changed was the Take3 exe, worked fine yesterday.
          Did you already have Take 3 installed ?
          [H]4 Life
          I'm a lesbian too.
          I am for hire!

Comment

Im not sure if this is 100% bug right now, but I wanted to throw it out to see if anyone else has this happen. In the XM settings I have the vol control switched to MASTER. Then when I hit mute in XM I get a hard freeze.

I need some more time to try and duplicate it but does anyone else have this happen?
            '02 GTI
            [Routis '04] [Opus 90W] [160GB Maxtor HD]
            [Lilliput 7" TS] [VIA M10000] [XMPCR]
            [512MB RAM] [Custom housing]
            [Deluo GPS Mouse] [E-MU 0404 Soundcard]
            Progress Meter: [==============|] 99.9%

Comment

Just the smallest bug....okay it's more of a request, but here goes
              There are like 6 tabs from the first directory to the songlist, and 2 back between the list back to the 1st director.

Is it possible that you make it just one tab back and forth between the 1st directory and the song list, that way, with directional keys from a remote, you can manuever in the first list then tab over and choose the specific song......

this would avoid all the complications with directory shortcuts and songlist shortcuts, and consolidate the buttons
              mobo $130 ; 150wOpus-$200 ; 256mb pc2700 -$10 ; 120gb HDD 7200-$70 ; Lilliput TS 7"-$265 ; USB LAN-Free AR ; Rikaline 6010 GPS-$34 ; ShuttleXpress-$37
              Total = $746....Carputer = Priceless

Comment

XM Radio

Well I think this is a bug.. I DONT have an XM radio. But when i click on the button on the menu screen. the comp hangs....Dont u think it should say XM RADIO NOT FOUND or some thing like that instead of hanging the comp

cheers
                Commell LV-677 DC 6 x 6" Mother Board
                2.6 GHz; 1 Gb Ram
                120 Gb Laptop HD
                7" InDash Xenarc MTD - X7000 Screen
                Gyration Mouse ; GPS Mouse ; ELM Scan ; TPMS
                Parrot MK 6000 & iPhone
                ----------
                Re done the carputer...Into the Glove Box !!

Comment

Ok ive got two problems, first is that when i double click the small vid screen during a music video to get full screen, it stays open for about half a second and the reverts back to the main screen. Full screen works in media player so i dont know what it is.

Secondly the scroll bar during the song doesnt work. After the song starts it is permanently stuck on the far right. If you try to move it, the song starts again

Thanks guys, ive tried searching and tried a few things but none seem to work. Any ideas?
                  My baby is done ...Go the soarer

Comment

Originally posted by Seifer
                    Ok ive got two problems, first is that when i double click the small vid screen during a music video to get full screen, it stays open for about half a second and the reverts back to the main screen. Full screen works in media player so i dont know what it is.

Secondly the scroll bar during the song doesnt work. After the song starts it is permanently stuck on the far right. If you try to move it, the song starts again

Thanks guys, ive tried searching and tried a few things but none seem to work. Any ideas?
                    You must use wmp 9 or 10.
                    And you don't doubleclick the vis to go fullscreen.
                    You click and hold for 2 seconds or hit the fullscreen button.
                    [H]4 Life
                    I'm a lesbian too.
                    I am for hire!

Comment

Volume shows 0% when waking from hibernation

It could be just me, but when i come back from hibernation ( don't have an audigy ), the volume shows 0% even though i can hear sound. Well actually that happens sometimes...Other times, it seems to hang for a while before i can hear sound. Its bizzarre, but Frodoplayer seems to take longer than mediacar to play music after hibernating.
                      The other thing is more of a feature request than a bug. I would love for Frodoplayer to be able to allow us to use the directory mode more to be like that of mediacar...with FrodoPlayer right now, i have to re-build my database everytime before i can see them, even in directory mode.

BTW...FrodoPlayer with YAFP skin looks awesome.

Comment

did you make sure your carpc completely finished hibernating ?... I noticed that if i turn my pc off before it completely finished hibernating.. i will get problems with the sound volume etc..
                        Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Monkey
                          new drivers...

ye c the thing is the master vol becomes front_L+R in volume control. hitting an option tab will have a stereo track played accross all speakers. but their is no master vol control anumore just front rear sub etc ... but their is still wave which will turn down as you can guess, the level to all speakers. there must be somone with this board runnin in 5.1 . thats the via m10000 folks
                          Yeah, the drivers kinda suck... I don't know of any perfect solution for the M10K. I personally gave up on 5.1 surround for movies, went back to stereo and bought a cheap crossover that gives me independent control of front level, rear level, and bass level (it has the option to drive a stereo sub, or derive a mono sub channel from the stereo in).

Much more control, and the system actually sounds better in general for music... But movies, no luck. The big bonus of going this route, other than better musical control, is that I now have line-in and mic-in jacks free again, so I ran my XM into line-in, and a microphone in to let me run the computer as a bluetooth headset. And of course, the XM now goes to the sub correctly too.

Not bad for $60 shipped.
                          Bush: Proof that humans really did evolve from apes.

Comment

Okay... just nitpicking here,

But when I put visulation on in fullscreen mode its really choppy,
                            It's fine in the small window, and even if i open up WMP seperately and watch it in fullscreen, both of those are smooth
                            but not in frodoplayer fullscreen.

:I'm assuming this is because of the menu functions that are in frodoplayer fullscreen, and because the WMP fullscreen is resolution optimized or whatever

Still'd be nice if you could fix this...
                            please almighty monkey?
                            mobo $130 ; 150wOpus-$200 ; 256mb pc2700 -$10 ; 120gb HDD 7200-$70 ; Lilliput TS 7"-$265 ; USB LAN-Free AR ; Rikaline 6010 GPS-$34 ; ShuttleXpress-$37
                            Total = $746....Carputer = Priceless

Comment

Sometimes the player shows elapsed time, instead of remaining even if its set to show the remaining time.
                              My carputer

Old one

Comment

Working...
                              X