This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DESTINATOR_EMBEDED_start menu keeps popping up infront

when using destinator embedded, the start menu keeps popping up infront of destinator whenever I click on a destinator button. anyone else with that problem?
    Mercedes Benz CLK 430

Originally posted by MoFo
    when using destinator embedded, the start menu keeps popping up infront of destinator whenever I click on a destinator button. anyone else with that problem?
    Nop i dont have that problem dest workes fine ..... for me
    [|||||-----] 95% complete

Comment

I had that problem but set the start menu to NOT be on top, I have a Swedish XP version but I think you understand:
      Attached Files

Comment

I think it's not FP fault.

I'm using FP 1.09 Take2, and D3 frontend latest version with cdrskull skin, and when i click the button to select views in d3, fp just pop ups in the front in the player screen.
        Ikea Case. Epia M10000.M1-ATX. 512 Mb. 2,5" 80 GB HDD. 7" Lilliput. BU-303 GPS. Sony Joystick.
        Status -->
        Lilliput Installed (not indash yet..)
        BraveCar 2.5

Comment

Working...
        X