This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SYNC_while it is running there is now way for me to control the music

its not really a bug.. but earlier I was using the buils in sync software you have.. and I realised that while it is running there is now way for me to control the music...

Can we have the minimode appear while using the sync software ? or since you are working on the embedding applications.. it can work like those...
    Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Originally posted by strohj
    its not really a bug.. but earlier I was using the buils in sync software you have.. and I realised that while it is running there is now way for me to control the music...

Can we have the minimode appear while using the sync software ? or since you are working on the embedding applications.. it can work like those...
    You can just exit out of it, it will continue to run in the background.
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

Comment

Originally posted by frodobaggins
      You can just exit out of it, it will continue to run in the background.
      when you click on Sync.. and it is currently running a job.. the Exit button is greyed out.. and I dont always wanna cancel the job to get out of it...
      Attached Files
      Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

Originally posted by strohj
        when you click on Sync.. and it is currently running a job.. the Exit button is greyed out.. and I dont always wanna cancel the job to get out of it...
        Ah, I'll fix it for the next version.
        [H]4 Life
        My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
        It will be done sometime in the next generation.
        I'm a lesbian too.
        I am for hire!

Comment

Working...
        X