Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CRASH_IGUIDANCE_EMBEDED_ hit hide, and then went to full screen visuals and computer hangs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRASH_IGUIDANCE_EMBEDED_ hit hide, and then went to full screen visuals and computer hangs

Found a "bug?"

While driving tonight, I was using the embedded Iguidance 2.0, found my way back to where I knew where I was going, hit hide, and then went to full screen visuals (using purchased gforce vis) Apparently having iguidance running in the background, and the full vis was too much for my epia m10k with 512mb of ram. It locked up hard, I had to disconnect the opus from the motherboard just to get it to turn off. Is there any way to have a "return to player" button, as well as a "close gps app" button? Or did I miss something?

Anyone else have this problem?
    www.i-hacked.com Hardware hacking articles

Originally posted by hevnsnt
    Found a "bug?"

While driving tonight, I was using the embedded Iguidance 2.0, found my way back to where I knew where I was going, hit hide, and then went to full screen visuals (using purchased gforce vis) Apparently having iguidance running in the background, and the full vis was too much for my epia m10k with 512mb of ram. It locked up hard, I had to disconnect the opus from the motherboard just to get it to turn off. Is there any way to have a "return to player" button, as well as a "close gps app" button? Or did I miss something?

Anyone else have this problem?
    If you close it from the file menu it will close completely.
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

Comment

Working...
    X