This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VOLUME_m10k in 5.1 mode

hi sorry to bother u but (COLLIO SOFTWARE btw) i's got an m10k in 5.1 mode an when you adjust the vol in frodo it adjust only the front speaker level an not also the rears subs etc... what u think?

Originally posted by Cat Monkey
    hi sorry to bother u but (COLLIO SOFTWARE btw) i's got an m10k in 5.1 mode an when you adjust the vol in frodo it adjust only the front speaker level an not also the rears subs etc... what u think?
    That's because the M10k in 5.1 mode is funky. I could make a specific
    fix but I have no M series board to test it on.
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

Comment

ok thanks for replyin.

Lot of folk use the m10k with FP in 5.1 an adjusting the wave level adjusts vol accross all speakers ('cept radio (line in jobs etc...)) as a quick fix for a significant set of your baggins fan base maybe a wave volume option might be made available.

pplllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaasssseeeeee!!!!!!

-oh god i've come to far spent to0 much told too manyt ppl bout my surround car setup to end up f**cked for a vol control..

hhhheeeeelllppppp!!!!!!!!!

Comment

and yeahb sorry them boards is 210 euro round these parts so buyin an postin u one would neam i don't eat for a week . somone tell the brits to clue up to the euro or at least have euro prices in their e-strib sites geez louise!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Monkey
          New drivers??
          PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
          GammaControl v2.4
          SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

new drivers...

ye c the thing is the master vol becomes front_L+R in volume control. hitting an option tab will have a stereo track played accross all speakers. but their is no master vol control anumore just front rear sub etc ... but their is still wave which will turn down as you can guess, the level to all speakers. there must be somone with this board runnin in 5.1 . thats the via m10000 folks

Comment

There is already an option in the settings for FrodoPlayer to control Wave volume.
              [H]4 Life
              My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
              It will be done sometime in the next generation.
              I'm a lesbian too.
              I am for hire!

Comment

Working...
              X