Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

volume jump to 0,to 100 song don't play.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• volume jump to 0,to 100 song don't play.....

So I finally have everything sort out and then this...:

I'm doing some xtress test (the xtress is on me 'couse i don't do anything else than "carputer" every day, trying to have this ready for march 9) so I close,open,hibernate,take the volume down to 0 then to 100 then to 50,open navigation close navigation,open tv plugin (this program fly2000 sucks) ans so long.....

Problems so far is with the volume some time is 0 or sometime is 100 after power off or restart.Also the name in fullscreen video is not there anymore after restarting or powering off.
    Also when I playing an mp3 and i look in to my files for another one and I select(highlight in yellow) it doesn't play that one but the one that is right down.

example:

my sacrifice --- creed is playing

go thru my data and find the mp3 that i want.

one----metallica is selected
    nothing else matters----metallica is right down

So it play nothing else matters instead of one.(shufle is no select).

l Install frodo in one of the 6 machines that i have (the #4 that have frodo in it ,with the default skin that came with frodo) and is doing the same.

Don't know if those are bugs or what but if you need somebody that test this super piece of program I'll be there (I have slepping disorder sindrome) so I'm up 20 hours a day.(for 4 hours my girl force me to laid down)

Thanks guys and keep the good work.....
    RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
    We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

im not sure if mine is the same, but when i go scrolling through my connection of mp3s it seems like some random MP3's refuse to play!!

i play a song.. nothing is wrong skip to the next everything is fine and smooth, no laging or anything, but when i hit cirtin files it just doesnt play them, some are mp3 others are wma, anyone else having the problem and know of a a soloution? or fix?

appar from that i would like to say a huge thanks to frodo for this excelent program, love ya work dude
    New carputer install starting soon!
    Project status: 0% still in the planning stages
    My Crappy site

Comment

im not sure if mine is the same, but when i go scrolling through my connection of mp3s it seems like some random MP3's refuse to play!!

i play a song.. nothing is wrong skip to the next everything is fine and smooth, no laging or anything, but when i hit cirtin files it just doesnt play them, some are mp3 others are wma, anyone else having the problem and know of a a soloution? or fix?

appar from that i would like to say a huge thanks to frodo for this excelent program, love ya work dude
      My Crappy site

Comment

I'm having a somewhat similar problem to you as well. The reason some of my songs don't play is because the cpu usage goes up to 100%...check your cpu usage. still haven't found the cure to my problem.

btw, are you using an epia?

Comment

1, i found my soloution!! it was in the task manager's list of processes!! it was a suspicious process named "webrates0.exe", "webrates1.exe" and "Mediapass.exe" and also "MediapassK.exe" i formatted,removed the NIC and the temtation to use the net, and no problems thus far, ill get back if something is still not righ but so far so good

2, no ZenerDiode i am useing a Gigabyte full atx MoBo (it was cheap ($60.00AUD new))

thanks for asking though and once again thanks for the front-end frodo!!
          My Crappy site

Comment

Working...
          X