No announcement yet.

MUSIC PLAYBACK select mp3s wont play

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MUSIC PLAYBACK select mp3s wont play

There are mp3's that wont play at all.

One of my artists that i listen to i have about 20 songs. Out of the 20 i would say maybe 5 don't play. They do play in centrafuse though.

When It trys to play that song it just gets stuck on that song and i have to manually press next to skip that song.

I would like to get these MP3s playing in frodo player primarily but if not atleast some error handeling so that it automatically skips the song if it detects a problem.
    -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Not my bug, and since I don't have those mp3s to test with, don't think I can
    make a workaround.
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

i had this problem in another player once. it was caused by corrupted tag headers. if you use a tool like tag & rename to remove and then re-enter the id3 tags, it might fix it. aparently some players are capable of playing a crrupted file and others are not.
      System: AMD Duron 1200+ , 512 MB ram , usb sb mp3+ , Tview 7" touchscreen , M1-ATX PSU , Slot Load iMac DVD-Rom , 40 GB laptop HDD, netgear USB 802.11g

Progress: Installation: 90% Dash fabrication: 80%

Parts Needed: USB GPS

I had a problem like this. I just copied the file to the carpc again (from my desktop), rebuild the database and then it worked.
        My carputer

Old one

I'll try copying them again
          -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords