Frodo take3 volume issues after hibernation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frodo take3 volume issues after hibernation

I'm using an audigy USB. When i come out of hibernation, I no longer have volume control. I cannot increase, decrease or mute the sound through frodoplayer. The sound volume is the same as when i went into hibernation.

This is almost like the no volume bug of take 3. anyone else have this issue?

ninja edit - Sorry, I have been working on a .4 project at work all day. I meant Take 3.
    Take my advice: Do not try to build a system that includes EVERY feature. Start with the basics, build it to a bug free state, and THEN add on.

What is frodo .4??

I hear about volume problems after hibernation but nothing like this.

Thanatos.
    RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
    We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

can you change the volume at all using windows sound??
      Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

I can reproduce this problem.. when I look at the windows sound control panel.. I can see that my Main volume is set to whatever it was when I hibernated.. but everything else is at 100% ...

the only way I can get volume to work again is if I restart Frodoplayer.. I wonder what will happen if I disable my audigy before hibernate and enable it again after resume.....

I will test this and post my results
        Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

nope.. that didnt work... however.. I did try just hibernating with window media player.. and it resumed perfectly.. it did however not resume the song that was playing.. but i think that is normal for windows media player

Comment

Working...
          X