Any interest in developing this skin?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any interest in developing this skin?

First off, I did get alot of inspiration from brightlife™, so I'd like to give credit where it is due.

All I have done so far is the menu screen, but I'd be willing to finish the rest if someone would actually create the skin with my graphics. I simply do not have the time to learn to skin right now.

I will make a more " generic " version if there is interest. This is customized to my own needs at the moment.

very nice and clean skin. As for helping finish it. I don't have the time, sorry
    Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Comment

Originally posted by meddler View Post
      very nice and clean skin. As for helping finish it. I don't have the time, sorry
      Thanks man!

I'm willing to finish the graphics if anyone is willing to help.

Let me know

Comment

Cool skin...I'm in the process of unpacking all my **** after I moved so I may help you with it.

Also you meant you do the grafics, all you need is help with the .ini files right?

Thanatos.
        RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
        We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

Originally posted by thanatos106 View Post
          Cool skin...I'm in the process of unpacking all my **** after I moved so I may help you with it.

Also you meant you do the grafics, all you need is help with the .ini files right?

Thanatos.
          That is correct! I will create the graphics for all the screens, just need the INI files created.

Thanks! Just let me know... I will start working on the rest of the screens since there seems to be some interest.

Comment

Worked a bit on the media screen tonight... Opinions?

Comment

thats looking pretty cool now you need the design a Gmc sonoma logon for it

Comment

Originally posted by cycle252 View Post
                thats looking pretty cool now you need the design a Gmc sonoma logon for it
                I plan to release the PSD files with the skin, so folks can edit it how ever they want

Comment

Dude this is nice and if you have Thantos's help we will all benefit I will help test if you need it.

Nice to hear from you again thantos did all of your stuff work out?

Comment

I dont have the know-how to help you with the INIs, but if you get it done, I'll definitly be using your skin. I love the look - keep working on it!

Comment

Awsome! I am working on it as much as I can in my free time

Comment

Originally posted by dmxl View Post
                        Dude this is nice and if you have Thantos's help we will all benefit I will help test if you need it.

Nice to hear from you again thantos did all of your stuff work out?
                        Everything is kind of working now, I got a new place, bought a motorcycle....

And is thanatos BTW

Thanatos.

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Comment

Tasq, so let me know when you ready so I can DL the jpegs so I can start working on it... (I'll be doing it in sections, firsts the main and audio menu then the extras).

Thanatos.

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Comment

Thanatos, I'm stealing some ideas from your " THAMC " Skin, if you don't mind that is Too many cool features in that video you posted.

I have redone the media screen, and will let ya know when it is finished.

Comment

Humm ok no problem... I still have some aces under my sleeve anyway

Thanatos.

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Comment

Working...
                              X