• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FriBruMet

Downloads:Original thread updates and brands HERE
    BMW E36 Project [ ========= ]
    Hardware:
    Lilliput 7" Touchscreen - Epia M-10000 - HQCT 1.0 FM Radio - 2.5" 80Gb - USB GPS
    Software:
    FrodoPlayer 1.10 & MapMonkey with FriBruMet Skins by Frigor.

The page cannot be found
    The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

:-(

Comment

Try dragontv thread he have a direct link.
      RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
      We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...light=dragontv that thread? Can't see any links there :-(

Comment

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=35299

no this one he meant
          .______
          | '_ |__\___
          [(o)|___(o)] XB
          ._________
          | I__I I_I|_\__I
          [(o)______(o)]b VanPimpin'

LostReceptions Apps D/L Here

GPSGasoline- Rewriting

Draw- SkribblePad for Touchscreens

iGQwerty-iG3.0 Qwerty Keyboard

CarPCNetwork

Comment

i cant seem to download the fonts

Comment

just in case someone forgot to notice, the skin looks really nice Frigor

I'm puttin it in today
              Mind Scream out

Comment

this skin is incredible. by far my favorite!!
                It is also the best skin for daytime glare i have seen so far.

great work
                mobo $130 ; 150wOpus-$200 ; 256mb pc2700 -$10 ; 120gb HDD 7200-$70 ; Lilliput TS 7"-$265 ; USB LAN-Free AR ; Rikaline 6010 GPS-$34 ; ShuttleXpress-$37
                Total = $746....Carputer = Priceless

Comment

Great skin Frigor!!! Thanks for posting PSD files. I modified them for my Pontiac Firebird Formula.

The day and night skins are by far the best of any for visibility and readability.

attached are some pics of FriBruMet for Frodoplayer in action.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mindscream
                    just in case someone forgot to notice, the skin looks really nice Frigor
                    Originally posted by cadence117
                    this skin is incredible. by far my favorite!!
                    It is also the best skin for daytime glare i have seen so far.
                    Originally posted by hanzacra
                    Seems like this thread hasn't received many replies, but this skin is great and it's probably my favorite FP skin so far. Nice work.
                    Originally posted by S7347H
                    Great skin Frigor!!! Thanks for posting PSD files. I modified them for my Pontiac Firebird Formula.

The day and night skins are by far the best of any for visibility and readability.
                    Thank you men... I had a lot of problem with my setup, so my skinning work gone realy slowly...
                    But probably this saturday I'm going to finish the setup... and i'll finally know how this skin look like in a car... i've never seen yet... till now I tested it only on my nb...
                    Hardware:
                    Lilliput 7" Touchscreen - Epia M-10000 - HQCT 1.0 FM Radio - 2.5" 80Gb - USB GPS
                    Software:

Comment

Frigor, this is also my favorite skin. Good job. Are you going to do the GPS screen?

Comment

Originally posted by Frigor
                        Thank you men... I had a lot of problem with my setup, so my skinning work gone realy slowly...
                        But probably this saturday I'm going to finish the setup... and i'll finally know how this skin look like in a car... i've never seen yet... till now I tested it only on my nb...
                        You're in for a real treat
                        keep up the awesome work
                        mobo $130 ; 150wOpus-$200 ; 256mb pc2700 -$10 ; 120gb HDD 7200-$70 ; Lilliput TS 7"-$265 ; USB LAN-Free AR ; Rikaline 6010 GPS-$34 ; ShuttleXpress-$37
                        Total = $746....Carputer = Priceless

Comment

Phoco Skin

Great job !!!! and about a Phoco skin ????

Comment

Originally posted by jupiter.2004
                            Great job !!!! and about a Phoco skin ????
                            It was in my todo list... not on the top... but not at the bottom!
                            Finally installed my setup in car...
                            First I have to finish the day skin (some panel are the night ones copied...) and then must edit the MapMonkey skin for XL buttons...

PhoCo has a lot of good skins... I was using (on my nb) the brushed metal one... don't know who made it... and where i've dwnloaded... probably in the main trhead...

But don't worry... soon or late you will see a PhoCo skin on my thread...
                            Hardware:
                            Software:

Comment

Originally posted by wi77iam
                              Frigor, this is also my favorite skin. Good job. Are you going to do the GPS screen?
                              ??? You mean a skin for the GPS application?
                              It depends on the application you are using... I've already made a skin for MapMonkey (a good Destinator3 frontend)...
                              Originally posted by cadence117
                              You're in for a real treat
                              keep up the awesome work
                              Thank you! I'm very glad to hear you like my skin... you give me a motivation...
                              Hardware:
                              Software:

Comment

Working...
                              X