Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SKIN RELEASE]BrightLife for all trusty FP

Sorry for little delay, but here it is.
    I been using this, testing for bugs and i see it flows and interacts with the driver quick and easy

RELEASED:
    1. FP SKIN (version 2 coming soon)
    2. XM v2 SKIN
    3. LAUNCH MENU SKIN.

Picture and download links with instrustions below

Disclaimer: Reproduction, sale and/or illegal destribution of work is strictly prohibided. Any use, of the work is strictly for personal use as part of the Frodoplayer public freeware package.

in other words: If you sell this, we will be mad...and speeddial our lawyer.
    All Rights Reserved
    Registered, Copyrighted Digital InCar Entertainment (DICE), LLC.(USA)

Enjoy guys
    Main Menu

Media

app

XM

DOWNLOAD HERE:
    1. [SKIN]Extract to c:/..../frodoplayer/skin and select from settings..... MAKE SURE TO CHANGE THE INI TO HAVE APP0=your XM playre directory. (examples in the next post)

http://www.digitalicetechnology.com/...BrightLife.rar

2. [XM SKIN]- extract to the new xm skin directory
    http://www.digitalicetechnology.com/...Brightlife.rar

3. [APP SKIN] - extract the "APP" folder to c:/../frodoplayer
    http://www.digitalicetechnology.com/...ution/APPS.rar

CREDITS:
    P2K - MasterMind graphics designer from Europe, owner of graphic and wesite design company...P2k post your link here please

Yunusyu- the guy behind p2k Thanks buddy for fun times.

FrodoBaggins - big thanks for making all this work...and I wish nothing but this man to make some good money at Dice.

Version 2 will be out little later...

Edit:

Mirror for main skin (will post XM and APP soon)

http://thanatos.frodoplayer.com/BrightLife.rar
    DICE Los Angeles
    ]

the ini change for XM

For the XM to work, please change the "Frodoplayer.ini" file in frodoplayer directory as shown in the picture below..
    thats it for tonight, enjoy
    Attached Files
    DICE Los Angeles
    ]

Comment

Best Frodo Skin Yet!! All hail yunusyu!
      -z0rz
      Car PC Status: [XX|xxxxxxxx] 20% Done
      Waiting on Lilliput to come in
      My Worklog Site My Worklog Post

Comment

Wow... this is the best skin I have ever seen. Any chance of it being ported to Road Runner?

Comment

Originally posted by badandy
          Wow... this is the best skin I have ever seen. Any chance of it being ported to Road Runner?
          all hail p2k, he spend lots of time on this too

as far as giving it off to other programs, that might be a problem since it is licensed to dice, and i dont want to infringe the copyrights of my our company.

sorry,
          DICE Los Angeles
          ]

Comment

Credits to everyone who worked on the skin. Good job!...hopefully Dice might consider releasing it for other frontent.

Comment

Woooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo

Yipyipyipyahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo
              -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

HHHHHOOORRRRAAAAYYYYYY

I'm half tempted to get my lazy a$$ out of my apartment at 2am to go load this in.

Comment

Originally posted by techy101
                  HHHHHOOORRRRAAAAYYYYYY

I'm half tempted to get my lazy a$$ out of my apartment at 2am to go load this in.
                  Hey, I haven't even gotten to try it yet !
                  [H]4 Life
                  My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
                  It will be done sometime in the next generation.
                  I'm a lesbian too.
                  I am for hire!

Comment

Has to be one of the best looking skins in MP3Car.com history.
                    Osiris Networx

--Tuning is all about price vs performance. You've got to find your own medium.--

Comment

Am I the only one getting this error when I download the XM skin?

! C:\Documents and Settings\XXXXXXXXX\My Documents\XMBrightlife.rar: Unexpected end of archive

And these when I try to extract it:

! C:\Documents and Settings\Steve.fay\My Documents\My Music\XMBrightlife.rar: CRC failed in XMBrightlife\EQ\backdown.jpg. The file is corrupt
                      ! C:\Documents and Settings\Steve.fay\My Documents\My Music\XMBrightlife.rar: Unexpected end of archive
                      7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
                      ATVMS.com

Comment

Are you planning on releasing the PSD's so that the apps screen can be finished?

I'm guessing that you've based your radio skin on Feb's brushed Aluminium one. It has the same error from his early versions.

C!
                        http://carpc.riposte.net
                        I reserve all rights in connection to each post I author, without exception.

Comment

Awesome, used it on the psone 5" screen this morn and it looked fine, big thanx!
                          2000 Sunfire build 100%, or is it ever really 100%?

Comment

FYI the "back" button on the equilizer on the XM radio part does not have the correct width.

To re-create. Launch XM (frodos alpha) and press the EQ button. EQ skin loads up. Now hit back button. Width of back button is wider than the .ini file allows for so you have to press the very left portion of the button along the edge of the screen to make it actually go back.

Comment

So nobody else is getting the error when they try to open the xm rar file?
                              7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
                              ATVMS.com

Comment

Working...
                              X